Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comfortable and easy-to-wear step-through design with chest padding that prevents strain.
- Makes daytime and nighttime walks safer with the reflective strip, and features a durable clip buckle and metal leash ring.
- Reflective strip material reflects light from the environment even in low light for maximum visibility and safety.
- Adjustable design is available in different sizes for a snug fit, and has a neoprene padding for added comfort.
- Comes in an assortment of bright colors to match your pup’s personality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, X-Small: 11 to 15-in chest$13.14Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Red, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, X-Small: 15 to 21-in chest$13.61Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Small: 18 to 22-in chest$24.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Dark Orchid, Large: 26 to 39-in chest$12.90Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Red, X-Small: 16 to 22-in chest$15.26Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Puppia RiteFit Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Grey, Small: 13.0 to 19.0-in chest$14.99Chewy Price$24.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Faux Leather Dog Harness, Purple, Large$14.30Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- CollarDirect Tribal Aztec Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Pattern 1, Large: 23 to 28-in chest$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- LIFE IS GOOD Canvas Overlay Good Vibes Polyester Dual Clip Dog Harness, Yellow, 12 to 17-in chest$17.30Chewy Price$28.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Reflective, Step In, Training, Waterproof||Reflective, Waterproof||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
339 Customer Reviews
I like this item & seems to be made out of good material but the sizing is definitely deceiving. I have a pocket pit that weighs 50/55 pounds & the medium/large doen't fit her.
I got this, because the first activity board I got for my cat, was maybe too difficult for him. This one was a little more his speed, and kept him entertained for a good 15 minutes. He was able to get all the treats, except for the ones in the bowl and the little squares. He gave up after AWHILE of trying, I had to the. Take them out for him, cause I could see he was getting frustrated. But overall, I’m really happy with this purchase, and I will continue to use it, so he can get better at it.
I bought a large and I’m trying to figure out how to expand this a little bit because my dog is built like a Mack truck and it’s pretty tight on her so I’ve already made some adjustments which is better but I think I might have to go buy A piece of strapping to make it bigger. Other than the snug fit she seems to like it
It’s a nice harness and the material seems strong. I bought this harness in a red xs for a mini poodle. The measurements and the weight were right but the harness didn’t fit right. The girth fit fine because it’s adjustable. The part that goes over the head is not. I can barely get his head through the opening but when the harness is on the chest part is too big. When he walks it turns sideways and his front leg comes through the shoulder part. A very awkward fit so it’s a no for us.
I want to love this harness, and I'm having a hard time doing so. I do love the material and it seems really strong, but the padded bottom on the underside keeps slipping around. I have a petite Parson Russell, who's still growing, but her arms slips out the side when she walks. And it's an xxsmall! So back to the drawing board...
Smaller Than Dimensions Indicate!
I just received a harness labeled Small. Based on the dimensions listed, this harness should have fit my dachshund wonderfully. NOT. There is no way the length of the straps for the chest concur with the chart. Now I have to ship this item back to Chewy. Grrr.
Great harness for the right body type
I have bought several of these for my younger female pit (40lbs) in sizes S and M and they fit her perfectly. Ordered this XL for my male pit (90lb) and the chest just wasn’t big enough. That’s on me for not checking his measurements more closely. That doesn’t affect the integrity of the actual harness. It’s sturdy, lightweight, and very comfortable for my Phoebe girl.
Love it, great harness for our pom.
Bought to replace a similar style harness that was falling apart after many years and sadly no longer made. Old harness had one closing clip but then the leash had to clip 2 rings. I wasn't sure if I would like the 2 clips (sometimes after he would hear the click there is excited wiggling) but it's been great so far! Really like the one centered ring for leash attachment. Since he is fluffy and you can't really see it, went with classic black.
Nice harness but doesn’t last long
I really like these harnesses for my bulldog girls, especially because they pull so much and they have the cushion on their chest. However, I wash them in the washing machine and the chest part comes apart so quickly, perhaps at 3-4 washes.
Bigger than expected
I bought 2 of these for my pocket pitties. One is just under 50lbs, one just over 50lbs. Both dog's chests measured 28 inches. So I bought each dog the large/x-large. Unfortunately I wish I went one size down. At the tightest fitting, there is still a lot of movement/room. I'm still using them as they were intended for bike rides and it still gets the job done. Plus after the first fitting the padding was a fur magnet! So it didn't seem appropriate to return. I do like the neck hole and how it's not really a circle like a collar so it doesn't get in the way of my dogs current collars. Overall, really good quality. If you're on the cusp of a measurement, I suggest going down a size.