Penn-Plax SpongeBob Pineapple Home Aquarium Ornament, 6.5-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Licensed Nickelodeon SpongeBob tank decoration.
- Captures the fun of the Bikini Bottom world while teaching your kids how to take care of an aquarium.
- Made of durable and nontoxic resin that's safe for children & pets.
- Colorful, intricate recognizable design. Can be used for aquariums, terrariums or even as a stand-alone desk display.
- Provides shelter for fish and crustaceans.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Underwater Treasure Pirate Ship Fish Aquarium Ornament$35.99Chewy Price
- CC Pet Solano Fish Aquarium Ornament$4.39Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Lifegard Smoky Mountain Stone 10 Gallon Kit$45.17Chewy Price
- Underwater Treasures Two Cave Mountain Fish Ornament$11.21Chewy Price
- Underwater Treasures Mini Plant Sword Fish Ornament, 5 count$1.42Chewy Price
- Zoo Med AquaLog Aquarium Ornament, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Nemo & Marlin Aquarium Ornament$8.64Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Penn-Plax SpongeBob with Swim Through Golden Edition Aquarium Ornament, 5.15-in$18.77Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Underwater Treasure Green Jungle Vallisneria Fish Aquarium Plant$6.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Mermaid Aquarium Ornament, Small$5.69Chewy Price
- Underwater Galleries Glow-In-The-Dark! Rainbow Aquarium Rock$9.95Chewy Price
- Underwater Galleries Java Man Head Aquarium Ornament$13.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Nice but broken
It looked so pretty but it arrived broken. The material is really sensitive or cheap. Too bad it looked amazing.
Didn't hear good things
So I got one of these and I took itcout of my tank i heard nothing but bad things about it some things are it is toxic and puts toxins in water and the paint will eventually start coming off and the fish eat it and die not sure why ots still being sold anyplace unless this problem has been fixed and nobody knows about it apparently if you have it you need to seal it first
Oh so happy
Our fish just love there new little toy. Just look at picture it says it all.
Perfect aquarium decor
We have a 20 gallon aquarium we set up a few months ago and this was perfect. I mean, what fish doesn't want to live in a pineapple under the sea? It's held up well so far and I get lots of compliments on it.
Smaller than expected
I had one of these that I bought in store and needed a replacement when it was dropped during cleaning and broken. This one was the same price but much smaller. It still gets use and my fish can still swim through the windows so it’s not too much of a drawback.
Excellent packaging for such a delicate item
It arrived in great condition and I can't wait to see it in the aquarium. It is beautiful and so cheap.
My daughter loves it
We bought this for my daughter who has really gotten into fish over quarantine and we ended up buying this for her Spongebob themed 10 gallons it's really cute and simple and it was the perfect size to fit her betta squishy he betta often hides in it and my daughter's friends love it and get excited about the decor every time they come over its perfect for a kid who wants to get into such an interesting hobby the only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because we had to remove it as the paint had begun to chip off and we were worried about it harming the fish but we had it in the tank for a good 2 and a half years and don't worry our betta is still seemingly healthy.
cute but smaller than I expected
This super cute in my aquarium but much smaller than I expected. There’s no way my goldfish would be able to actually use it, though I would’ve still bought it anyways. Very cute!
So excited when I got this for my work fish tank. Gave it a rinse and placed it in. A week or so later I noticed the water getting cloudy. I asked the girls at work to not over feed the fish. A week later the water looked horrible. Cleaned the tank today, the pineapple is peeling and sloughing all it’s paint. My poor fish!!
none of my fish go in it. LOL but I love it. I have a fighting fish and 2 cat fish in a 3.5liter tank and it adds the perfect personality among the rocks, moss balls and plants I have.