Pet Adobe 4-Panel Freestanding Dog & Cat Gate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 4-panel pet gate will confine your dog, cat or puppy while you are away and folds down for compact storage.
- The accordion-style pet barrier accommodates most doorways, thresholds, hallways and staircases.
- The freestanding design, metal hinges and wood frame offer a stable barricade without drilling holes or marking your walls.
- This attractive pet gate will add a decorative touch to your home décor.
- Made with just two materials – wood and metal hinges.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawland Freestanding Foldable Wooden Dog Gate, White, 3 Panel$61.49Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 36-in, White$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Pet Adobe 3-Panel Freestanding Folding Dog & Cat Gate, White, Medium$49.95Chewy Price$74.95List Price
- MidWest Extra-Wide Wood Dog Gate, Light Wood$43.03Chewy Price$86.99List Price
- Etna Geometric Design Wood Dog Gate$45.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealFrisco Deco Diamond Shape 3-Panel Dog Gate, 24-in, White$53.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, White$79.99Chewy Price
- Spirich Extra Wide Freestanding Wire Dog Gate, Espresso$112.95Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- TRIXIE Wooden Freestanding Dog Gate, 43-in, White$64.99Chewy Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Pet Gate, White, 36-in$114.96Chewy Price
- Etna 3 Piece Adjustable Wooden Gate, Scrolled$39.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Gate Feature||Gate Extension||Walk-Through||Stair Compatible, Foldable, Chew-Resistant||Walk-Through||Walk-Through|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Not what i was expecting
This little fence is more of a detour for the dog than anything else. It has to have something supporting it so it doesnt move. In our case it is blocking the puppy from eating our shoes and going downstairs. If we move the shoes, the puppy can move the fence.
I was really looking forward to this fence for my dog but it's off balance and it wobbles back and fourth. I wish I could upload a video of my dog basically walking up to it and pushing the one panel on the end open because it's high enough off the ground for it to swing around. The only way I can show is by this photo and you can see the panels aren't leveled to each other. I'm debating about returning this item.
Works really well
This gate is so nice we decided to buy a second one for the office, since we take our dog to work with us. I like how it's sectional so it can be squared. The only thing that I don't like is my dog can push it out of the way, so I need to put a heavy object on the end to keep it from moving.
This is shockingly bad. Pics don't do it justice. Wood is split and warped. Painted poorly. Parts clearly needed to be sanded but weren't - just painted over. Screws in hinges were not even screwed in all the way. Panels misaligned. A failure at every step. Talk about junk! Also, I bought 2 - quality was terrible on both. Total waste of time and now I have to go through the trouble of returning.
It does the job...
I got this gate to keep dogs from going on to the terrace. Dogs are small so it does the job. It is cute and light. unfortunately, it came broken in one of the corners. So it will probably not last long I will have to tape it together.
Gate for Rufus
My parents have been wanted a fence of some sort to keep my silly beagle from wandering the house.. There's about 5 1/2' of space from kitchen to living room for where they wanted the gate. I looked and looked on-line and found this one on Chewy. I ordered... it came a few days later. It works perfectly.
Pretty, but not effective
Purchased to keep dog from attacking the door when I leave, however, with no locking mechanism, dog pushes hinged sections easily and has destroyed the window treatments. My greatest fear is that he breaks a pane of glass while I'm out.
Flimsy Dont Bother
My title basically says it all. I mean it looks nice, it’s accurately described but it’s very very lightweight and flimsy so my medium size also push that right over
This product meets my expectations and needs for blocking the stairs and being very versatile.
Pet Adobe pet gate
Comes assembled.The gate ( think balsa wood) and hinges are pretty flimsy for the money. Do not recommend .