Pet Fit For Life 2 Guinea Feather Wand Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Extra-long 33 inch wand is made of flexible but indestructible non-toxic polycarbonate.
- Soft foam handle is comfortable to grip and easy to hold while you watch TV or read a book.
- Comes with 2 feather ends and a detachable bell to keep your kitty from getting bored.
- Sure to bring out the hunter instincts in cats of any age, young or old.
- Encourages exercise in a fun way, keeping your kitty fit and active.
Find Replacement Feather Pack here.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Meowgic Wands Wire Bug & Mouse Teaser Cat Toy, 2-Pack$5.93Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Bouncy Mouse Interactive Teaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.00Chewy Price$5.12List Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Gnome Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$5.54Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 4 Piece Dual Rod Wand Cat Toy$10.95Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Wire & Beads Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.79Chewy Price$7.29List Price
- Ethical Pet Gone Fishin' Teaser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- SmartyKat Scratch N Spin Replacement Wand Cat Toy$3.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- HDP Pop Open Collapsible Cat Play Cube, Blue$14.99Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 3 Feather Dual Rod Wand Cat Toy$10.95Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Rat Pack Kicker Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.79Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- Frisco Plush Taco Cat Toy with Refillable Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather||Exercise, Feather|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Senior guy acting like a kitten again!
This wand has 12yo Keisel doing acrobatics like we haven't seen since his kitten days. His favorite before this was a kid's fishing pole w/a catnip mouse tied on, but he loses interest in chasing it across the floor long before our other two cats. With this, he'll "play birdie" until he's panting from the leaps and somersaults. If you stop before he's ready he mews and taps your arm persistently until he gets more playtime. He proudly drags it all over the house. Our other two cats are excellent mousers (both real and stuffed) and actually don't seem to know what to make of this toy, but it sure pushes all the right buttons for our young-again old man!
7 month old loves it!
My 7 month old kitten has instantly made this her favourite toy. I have to hide it to stop her from just running off with it. It’s the first time I’ve ever had her ignore her food to keep playing! The wand is super sturdy and even though my cat has destroyed other toys, this is still intact. Very impressed with this and it’s a good price for how much fun she’s already gotten out of it!
My two cats go absolutely nuts for this toy. I bought this two pack to replace the first wand I bought for them when they were kittens. The first wand lasted over a year. Eventually the lobster clip that the feather/toy clips onto, but we had a pretty good run. However, the clips on both of these wands broke in under three months, with less daily use. The clips look like they are metal, but I guess they are plastic? Or otherwise very brittle. It's too bad because it's their favorite toy, but I can't justify buying another one.
My cat loves it!!
This is a good and sturdy product that is well made. My cat destroys every toy. This one has survived well. She truly love it.
We have a half dozen stick-style toys from over the years, and our two 2-year-old cats like them only sort-of. I saw lots of recommendations for this one, though, and wow, they were right. This has been a favorite since before it was unpackaged. It gets carried all over the house at night, wrapped around tables, etc. One of the cats opened the drawer where he saw the extra feather attachment kept, and he carries it around the house all the time now, tossing it in the air and swatting it like he's serving a volley ball. The stick on this toy is super long, so we hold it about 1/3 of the way up. The extra length makes it fairly versatile, though. Note that you do have to use a lot of pressure to make sure the two ends attach securely, or they'll pop apart. Planning to buy back-up feather attachments.
Got one of 2
I ordered my cats prescription cat food that I usually get at the pet store. Sadly chewy does not accept prescription from my veterinarian bc vet is in Mexico. I live 15 from border and veterinarians are 10 times better as well as cheaper than the vets here. I don’t see the difference so I won’t bother ordering from chewy again ever!
very cheap material
My cat loved the toy and when she plays its very gentle she isn’t particularly aggressive and the toy BROKE IN 2 DAYS. The hook on it just snapped right in half so its made from super cheap material so be wary of that. Cuz i have wands that have lasted months before i have to replace them and this barely last 48 hrs. So extremely disappointed cuz she did like the toy.
Great for wearing them out!
Durable, well-made, and love the clip at the end to you can change out the toy. I never leave it down where the cats can reach it. Nice handle for me. They love it. It goes far so it really gets them exercise as I sit in one spot!
My cat will chase these large feathers any time, they are her favorite!! Naturally we love them also.
MY CAT LOVES THIS TOY, BUT.....
AFTER PLAYING WITH THIS TOY FOR ONLY THE 3RD TIME, THE BASE OF THE BLUE HANDLE SEEMED TO CRUMBLE, AND THE WHITE STICK CRACKED.