Frisco Double-Sided Ceramic Elevated Cat Bowl, 1.25 cups
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tiled ceramic bowl that complements any home décor look.
- Elevated design helps with neck strain, swallowing and smoother digestion.
- Each bowl on either side has a different angle to fit different pet size use.
- Easy to flip the bowl and use either side.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Necoichi Tilted Stress Free Raised Cat Food Bowl, Large$26.39Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Food & Water Bowl Set$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Necoichi Extra Wide Ceramic Elevated Cat Food Bowl, 2-cup$19.99Chewy Price$26.50List Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Elevated Double Ceramic Cat Bowl, 0.50 Cup$16.28Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.50 Cup$6.28Chewy Price$8.53List Price
- Necoichi Extra Wide Raised Cat Food Bowl, Colorful Dots, Large$28.50Chewy Price
- Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Sakura, Regular$18.99Chewy Price
- Signature Housewares Coastal Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1-cup$4.80Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Necoichi Single Dining Tray$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco New York Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.50 Cups$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Purple, 0.50 Cup$4.02Chewy Price$4.47List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Water Bowl, White Paw Print, Raised, 12.2-oz$17.55Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...|
|Material||Ceramic||Ceramic||Ceramic, Steel, Metal||Ceramic||Ceramic|
|Capacity (Max)||10-oz;4-oz||1.5 Cups; 12 oz||0.50 Cup; 4 oz||12.2-oz||12.2-oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
162 Customer Reviews
Totally Worth It
I wasn't confident these would be a good fit underneath my automatic feeders. I needed something quieter than the stainless steel bowls or I was going to go mad. They're quieter, they're elevated, and they're a perfect fit. The elevated bowl is way better than the cats basically eating out of a flat bowl at ground level. My cats are seniors and have arthritis. I am quite pleased with this purchase and would buy again if needed.
Perhaps better for dogs
I bought this raised bowl since my cat kept vomiting immediately after breakfast. The base of the bowl is flat and wide, and my cat would overlook edge kibbles easily with this one. A narrower and taller bowl ended up working out fine for him. This bowl probably works better for dogs
Helps messy eaters!!
We have cats of all age ranges and they all prefer these slightly tall bowls. They all make significantly less mess now with kibble and wet food. The older cats especially eat more than they have been in the past weeks. Kitty approved!
The bowls helped my cat not to throw up anymore. The way they are angled is a help. He has been eating a lot more than before. He loves them. He gets excited now when I feed him. I highly recommend these bowls for anyone that has cats.
I've been using these bowls for about a year and I think they are great. They are sturdy, easy to clean and the perfect height for my kitties. I don't see them as double sided though, the bottom can be used but the edges are painted rough not smooth like the top. Even so, they are still great bowls.
Frisco Tilted Cat Bowl is Great!
The design of this wide cat bowl protects the cat's sensitive whiskers from injury by a small bow. The cat seems to love this bow rubbing her face on the insidel!
Love the design of this bowl
One of my rescue kitties only has a few teeth and used to make a huge mess with traditional bowls. So much food ended up on the floor around the dish! This bowl is perfect for her, making it easier for her to eat and leaving the feeding area nice and clean. The other kitty likes it, too!
Better for my older cats
I have 2 different sets of the elevated bowls for my 12 year old cats & they eat better from them than the regular bowls. They seem to like them as they eat much better. They used to leave food behind & now they clean it up. I can only assume it's more comfortable for them.
After looking at the dish with some skepticism, the finicky cat decided it was acceptable, and actually seems to like it.
I ordered two cat bowlsThey are nice quality and weight for the price.I was a bit disappointed because I hoped it would help my cat vomit less, but so far, no change.