Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wider and deeper stair landings make climbing easier for small and large pets alike.
- The soft, removable carpet tread provides firm grip and is machine washable.
- The rubber grips on the bottom keeps the steps secure and in place.
- The steps snap together easily without tools.
- Perfect for those furry friends with movement difficulties.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step III$43.98Chewy Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, Large, 4 Step$69.40Chewy Price$95.20List Price
- Pet Adobe Folding Dog & Cat Steps, Gray, 4 Step- Large$59.02Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- dealZinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, Small$44.57Chewy Price$57.12List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$89.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen Covered Foam Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Small$59.49Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, X-Large$69.95Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate, 3-step$43.98Chewy Price
- Zinus Cozy Cat & Dog Stairs, Blue Placid, X-Small$29.57Chewy Price$39.20List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate$34.89Chewy Price$34.98List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate Brown, Small$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Rubber||Plastic||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—|
|Features||—||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-skid||Machine-washable||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
These stairs work so well. We have the 3-step. My 13 year-old (65 lb) Border Collie mix has arthritis and she was jumping off the bed injuring herself. We had another set of stairs she used to climb up but she could not climb down because the steps were not wide enough. We looked at many. She mastered coming down these steps in one day. She still occasionally tries to sneak jumping off the bed so we easily move the stairs away from the bed when we are not in that room so she can't get up and then jump down. 5-star rating for sure.
Not sure why there are comments about not being sturdy. I have 4 of these in various places in my home. 3 in a winter home. Ordering another because they work so well for my two dogs. They are very sturdy. No problems at all.
not sturdy, poor value, several pieces of plastic
I expected this item to be a bit more sturdy. It was easy to assemble without instructions, I'll give it that. I feel like its not very stable. Only buy this if you have a very small dog
Three Steps For Jake
Jake is very happy with his new dog steps. He is an adorable white and fawn eight pound Chihuahua. These steps are easy to assemble and sturdy. Made of durable and easy to clean materials. Jake was a little nervous at first but only took him two tries to get the idea. Took him a little longer coming down the steps but he aced it within a few days. We are happy with this product.
Good steps for small dogs
This is a great set of steps, especially for the price. They arrived quickly and were easy to put together. No tools needed. My dog is around 8-10 lbs and his hips are getting old. This is just what we needed for him to get up to the bed at night.
Very pleased with these stairs
Our elderly cat was having trouble jumping on our bed. She figured out how to use these stairs in a day or two after I guided her up the steps. Now she scoots right up these stairs easily.
happy with purchase
my dogs are loving their new stairs and used them right away. They are easy to put together , sturdy and light weight to move.
Good, durable and light weight but could be more sturdy by the way it is fastened together. I tied a rope around to make it more held together.
Steps for Kitty
My mother in laws kitty is getting older and she slightly overweight an has trouble jumping up on her high sofa so I purchased these to help out and they are perfect! I own two Bulldogs and have a larger set for them in this same brand. They are very well made and easy to pip together! They hold up well to the weight and don't move when stepped upon therfore making pets feel secure.
Didn't work for us
I was looking for a set of steps so my 2fur baby cats, 1 now 10 yrs old, would not have to make the 3ft. Jump on the cabinet to the water bowl, as that is the only place they will drink from. The steps are well made and very nice but they do have foam inserts that make them a little bouncy. They were afraid and I couldn't get them to use. Maybe work better for young kittens or cats.