Pet Greens Cat Craves Turkey & Duck Semi-Moist Cat Treats, 3-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wholesome treats made with turkey, duck and wheatgrass for a nutritious and delicious reward for your kitty.
- Features real turkey as the first ingredient with duck, added fish oil and omega-3 fatty acids for skin and coat health.
- Provides your furry friend with a nutrient-rich source of essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber.
- Contains no by-products, soy, corn, wheat gluten and artificial colors or flavors.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Caru Soft 'n Tasty Baked Bites Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- From The Field Catnip & Silver Vine Mix Tea Bags Cat Treats, 20 count$8.97Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.52Autoship Price
- Whole Life Just One Ingredient Pure Tuna Fillet Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1-oz bag$6.71Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.37Autoship Price
- Pet Greens Self Grow Garden Pet Grass, 3-oz bag$7.26Chewy Price$6.90Autoship Price
- From The Field Ground Catnip Cat Treat, 1-oz canister$6.15Chewy Price$8.79List Price$5.84Autoship Price
- Meow Mix Irresistibles Soft Salmon Cat Treats, 12-oz bag$6.12Chewy Price$5.81Autoship Price
- Caru Daily Dish Smoothies Tuna Flavored Lickable Cat Treats, 16 count$11.96Chewy Price$11.36Autoship Price
- Pet Greens Cat Craves Deep Sea Tuna Semi-Moist Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- From The Field Ultimate Blend Catnip & Silver Vine Mix, 2-oz tub$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Walk About Grain-Free Freeze Dried Minnows Cat Treats, 1-oz bag$14.19Chewy Price$16.69List Price$13.48Autoship Price
- From The Field Catnip Buds Cat Treats, 1-oz tub$13.20Chewy Price$17.49List Price$12.54Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish LoveBites Salmon Flavor Cat Treats, 2.2-oz bag$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Rice Flour, Barley Flour...||Tuna, Rice Flour, Chicken...||Chicken, Rice Flour, Barley Flour...||Salmon, Rice Flour, Barley Flour...||Chicken, Wheat Flour, Animal Digest...|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Duck, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free||Gluten Free||Gluten Free||Gluten Free||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
119 Customer Reviews
All 4 of my cats don't like these at all. They all sniff and ignore.
Picky eater loves!!
My cat is a very picky eater. Trying to find food and treats he approves of is quite the challenge. He really liked the Buddy Biscuits turkey and cheddar treats but those became unavailable, so I had to restart the treat testing process. I wanted treats with decent ingredients, that didn't have a bunch of junky fillers in them. These seemed pretty decent so I bought them. He loves them! Anyone who has a super picky eater knows how exciting it is to find something they like. I will be switching him over to these from now on.
Kitty turned up his nose at these
He showed no interest in these treats, almost like he didn't register them as food. Wouldn't even try one.
Would buy again
Semi/ moist as advertised. Our cat loves um. If they are hard and smell old, do not use and ask for refund ( which does happen at chewy ).
Duck & turkey?
My 5 had never tasted duck before and they love turkey so I thought I'd try it. Great treat! Everyone if them love it, even fussy Enky when it comes to treats.
Hippie is happy
My cat loves these! She can’t wait to eat them. I give a few at a time. They are freaky moist and wet. Wash your hands after!
His favorite flavor out of all of these. He sits nice for these. I recommend.
even my Picky Nicci liked these.
Pigglet, lives up to her name on anything food, so i didn't set out to try finding something She'd like. Nicci, on the other hand, despite being a black kitty with a white apron on her tummy, acts Supremely Siamese about what she will and won't eat. fish is a no go. most poultry is for peasants in her eyes. and don't even Dare bringing up swine or beef flavor! so i figured i'd try something exotic... like duck and rabbit. if i could find malt flavored treats, i'd try those next. but for now, Nicci actually Tolerated the duck flavor. which is great as she's Pig's "support cat". (she sits with her during her asthma treatments and various other stuff. therefore she gets treats when we do those things, too.) so yes, i would recommend these. now to see if the Newest possible girl will take to them... our little surprise Siamese colony rescue i hope to tame soon.
Do they like it?
This product is a getting used to treat but I after sniffing it and evaluating it they it.
my cats don’t like these
I realized that when I put these treats in their puzzle feeder, they don’t eat them. They just leave them on the ground and the dog eventually finds them. I guess they must taste awful, because one of my cats is a pig who normally will eat anything!