Pet Greens Cat Craves Savory Salmon Semi-Moist Cat Treats, 3-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wholesome treats made with salmon and wheatgrass for a nutritious and delicious reward for your kitty.
- Features real salmon as the first ingredient with added fish oil and omega-3 fatty acids for skin and coat health.
- Provides your furry friend with a nutrient-rich source of essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber.
- Contains no by-products, soy, corn, wheat gluten and artificial colors or flavors.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Greens Cat Craves Turkey & Duck Semi-Moist Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Purina Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$1.89Chewy Price$1.80Autoship Price
- Friskies Party Mix Crunch Picnic Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$1.89Chewy Price$1.80Autoship Price
- Friskies Party Mix Crunch California Dreamin' Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$1.89Chewy Price$1.80Autoship Price
- Bench & Field Holistic Natural Cat Treats, 3-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Inaba Ciao Grain-Free Grilled Chicken Fillet in Crab Flavored Broth Cat Treat, 0.9-oz pouch, bundle of 4$7.96Chewy Price$7.56Autoship Price
- Applaws Loin Mackerel Filet Grain-Free Cat Treats, 1.06-oz loin, case of 12$38.28Chewy Price$36.37Autoship Price
- Shameless Pets Catnip N Chill Crunchy Cat Treats, 2.5-oz bag$3.49Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Skin & Coat Tuna with Scallop Recipe Lickable Cat Treat, 24 count$23.94Chewy Price$26.94List Price$22.74Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Kitty Lickies Sardine & Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, 4 count$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Fruitables Chicken & Blueberry Flavor Crunchy Cat Treats, 30-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$25.49List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Rolls Chicken Recipe wraps Tuna Recipe Grain-Free Cat Treats, 0.35-oz, pack of 4$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Rice Flour, Barley Flour...||Chicken, Rice Flour, Barley Flour...||Tuna, Rice Flour, Chicken...||Turkey, Rice Flour, Barley Flour...||Chicken, Wheat Flour, Animal Digest...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free||Gluten Free||Gluten Free||Gluten Free||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
79 Customer Reviews
My cats love this treat. I give them two or three each about an hour after they eat dinner.
My cats' say thumbs down
One cat sniffed and backed away. The other cat struggled to chew one and spit it out. Seymour and Sophie say no to these treats.
Simon Loves Them
It's like Kitty Crack ... lol. Simon just rolls and purrs stretching his paws out for more : ) YUMMY
Our Cats' Favorite Treats
Our two cats love these treats and especially enjoyed getting them in their stockings this Christmas. Highly recommend!
she loves to partaaa
I love these treats for my 7 month old. She eats them right up .
Cat loves these
I bought these treats last year because my boy is a sucker for soft treats. Also learned that if I take his pills and cut them small, then squish them into the middle of these treats, he will actually take his medicine //for reference the only way I could get him to take his medicine in the past was putting them in his mouth and making him swallow them myself ): // These are definitely one of his favorite treats
Fun treat that rolls unpredictably
Besides being a little softer (great for an older cat with some teeth missing), the round size makes them roll in unpredictable directions. She loves to chase them when I toss- good exercise!
Nina will not eat any of the Pet Greens I ordered, For whatever reason she has not eaten even one
nope-not this one!
I had hoped my indoor cats would like these treats to give them a taste of grass. But, they turned up their noses and walked away. The outdoor cats didn't care for it either.
My cat took one sniff and backed away, refusing to even try these.