Pet Life All-Terrain Wire-Framed Collapsible Travel Dog Playpen
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-terrain collapsible travel playpen for dogs.
- Equipped with antimicrobial protection and odor-blocking technology.
- Designed to be water-resistant with an interior floor for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Features a 360-degree view, zippered entrance, side storage pockets and a handlebar.
- Constructed with a lightweight wire frame, high-grade removable mesh netting and scratch-resistant nylon.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Jespet Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Pink, 45-in$69.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Frisco Steel 8-Panel Configurable Dog Gate & Playpen, 30-in, Black$112.84Chewy Price
- Zampa Pet Folding Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Pink, X-Large$229.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Gray, Small$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Armarkat Model PP002R Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Black & Red, X-Large$51.40Chewy Price$109.00List Price
- EliteField 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Navy Blue & Beige, 36 x 36 x 24-in$54.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Etna Pet Store Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Tan, Small$47.46Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealWINiPET 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Beige + Maroon, 48 x 48 x 32-in$79.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life Dog & Cat Play Pen, Blue$49.41Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- EliteField 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Purple & Beige, 30-in$45.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Regalo Deluxe My Play Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, 6-Panel$60.89Chewy Price$119.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Features||—||Collapsible||Collapsible, Carry Bag, Pet Door, Pockets, Water-resistant||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||—||Yes|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Cute Playpen for small dogs (not puppies!!) who aren’t destructive
I bought the large black and white color option for our 12 week old french bulldog puppy so we could have a more portable option for a pen for him when visiting family and friends (we take him everywhere with us) and people often compliment the look of it. This pen is always up in our house for when we need a second hands free from Louie, so we usually just collapse it and put it in the backseat or trunk with his toys and blanket still in it when we need to go places in lieu of using the bag, but the bag is handy. The zipper top is great because little Louie is quite the escape artist and very quickly learned how to get out when the top was unzipped. Louie weighs about 6 lbs, and can drag this pen around pretty easily. The large is a good size where he can still play in it with a good number of toys. The waterproof floor to the pen was amazing until Louie started to chew it, so now I place it on puppy pads just in case he has an accident and it leaks through the parts where he has ripped up the waterproofing. This would be amazing for an older dog, but for close to $50, it’s not worth it to me to purchase for puppies or young dogs who love to chew, especially if one of the main benefits (waterproof floor) is gone after a couple weeks.
Not worth the money
I love the idea of this playpen and it is really cute. BUT, the material it is made of is not thick enough or strong enough. I bought it for my new puppy and it lasted maybe 2 days. I did not use it much, only when i needed to leave her alone like when I needed to use the restroom. Otherwise she was on the floor with me. This is not a reflection on Chewy, I love this company. But the maker of this playpen might want to come up with a way to solve this.
Pet Life All-Terrain Wire-Framed Collapsible Travel Dog AND CAT Playpen
We bought the blue and lime green one. The 5 kitties were starting to adventure out. But they were still really little and I didn't want them disappearing in the house. So bought this CAT Playpen to contain them. It worked for about 1 week. Then the little darlin's learned HOW TO CLIMB OUT! To keep them in, you will have to keep the top zippered. Then teenage momma kitty would whine and jump on a side, knocking it into the babies, until we let her in! Then whine to get out again. NOW when we put them in there, it is for them to sleep for awhile. But trying to get 5 rambunctious kitties in it, without them jumping up and climbing out is hysterical. My son said the other day it was like the old whack-a-mole game. As soon as he got 2 in and reached for the other 3, those 2 would already be out again! Fun and Games! Next, we will start to prepare the 2 babies that will be living in a barn by taking them outside in this playpen first. Gradually will let them out on the grass and see the BIG OL' WORLD out there! This probably works better for small dogs and other critters. But baby kitties are far too clever to be trapped by it! I do have to say it is MADE WELL considering what all the kitties have done to it! Screen has not torn anywhere. Only criticism I really have, is I WISH the sides LOCKED better so mom kitty jumping at it, would not collapse it in on her babies!
I run a rescue involving cats and kittens. This playpen is perfect for our kitten fosters. Everyone gets a playpen and essential supplies. We purchase all sizes of playpens according to the age and number of kittens in the litter. It is important that the bottom is attached. The zippered top is important because they will learn to climb out. I recommend this playpen.
perfect I love it
I recently just trapped some feral kittens and this has got to be the best thing I’ve ever spent my money on!
Great for puppy
If you use this properly it's brilliant. You can't put your pup in and leave them unattended, it's not a kennel. Puppies teethe and that means they chew on everything, including the playpen. You also need to teach them not to chew on it. We use this weekly for our little guy when at events and it's awesome!
Don't waste your money.
We purchased this for our miniature Datsun. He tore it up in less than a minute. Enough said. No I wouldn't recommend this for my enemies.
I use this for almost every outing with my cat. I used it just for her to run through and play in and get comfortable in it at home. Now she sits in it at the beach and when we travel. I would recommend!
Received someone’s return
Just hung up with Chewy. This item was not brand new. Box was opened, had a strong perfume oder and the bottom was all scratched, someone definitely returned item. Disappointed in Chewy. Thank You Chewy, they’re sending me a replacement!
The playpen is working great for our travel and keeping her safe at night to sleep with plenty of room. It is much more convenient for taking into hotels than lugging a big crate. The carrying bag however has started to tear at the seam after the first week.