Help your canine companion or feline friend fight unpleasant itching with Pet MD Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Shampoo. This powerful formula is designed to remove grease from fur and cleanse the skin, helping to relieve scaling and itching caused by skin infections like follicular plugging and seborrheic disorders in both cats and dogs. The soap-free shampoo contains benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid to reduce scaling on the skin. It can be used on the entire body or on smaller affected areas.
- Made with benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid to help remove scaly skin, which can lead to excessive itching and painful irritation.
- Soap-free formula is gentle on your pet but powerful against bacteria–killing it on contact.
- May be used on the whole body or on certain areas that exhibit dandruff, mange, seborrheic disorders and folliculitis, which is when the hair follicles become inflamed.
- Gets deep in your pet’s pores to help flush impacted hair follicles.
- Veterinarian approved for both dogs and cats.
If your furry friend is using a topical flea and tick treatment, please remember to follow the bathing instructions on the flea and tick packaging. Each treatment works differently and may require different wait times before water exposure.
See all items by Pet MD