Pet MD Hydrocortisone Itch Relief Pet Hot Spot Spray, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Convenient for use between baths to calm irritated skin.
- 1% hydrocortisone spray is designed for the rapid relief of skin irritations in dogs, cats and horses.
- Reduces inflammation, itching and redness.
- Help stop the cycle of scratching and biting.
- Non-stinging formula contains no fragrance or dyes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetArmor Hydrocortisone Quick Relief Spray for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$6.83Chewy Price$6.49Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch & Allergy Relief Soothing & Hydrating Medicated Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Nature's Aid True-Natural Soothing Dog Gel, 1.25-oz bottle$4.00Chewy Price$3.80Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Dog & Cat Spray, 2-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- VetWELL KetoWell Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Spray, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD Zn7 Derm Natural Skin Care Spray with Neutralized Zinc, 4-oz bottle$25.81Chewy Price$32.99List Price$24.52Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Allergy Itch Relief Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.44Chewy Price$12.49List Price$11.82Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Scram Spray Anti Itch Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$17.53Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.65Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Ketoconazole Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$18.88Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.94Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- VetWELL KetoWell Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Wipes, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Dermabliss Medicated Shampoo Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Medicated Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Propylene Glycol Usp, Hydrocortisone Usp, Germaben Ii.||—||Deionized Water, Witch Hazel Extract, Organic Calendula Extract...||Purified Water, Lidocaine Hci, Glycerin...||Tea Tree Oil, Chamomile and Aloe Vera.|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Pet MD Hot Spot Spray
I have a former feral cat who gets itchy and scratches as himself, not sure if it's a nervous behavior or from the local foliage. This spray works well to cut down on his itching and scratching, and he doesn't mind getting sprayed with it.
only thing that stops the itch
After trying soo many products some even more expensive than this one and none of them worked. I like to keep extra bottles of this on hand because I’d never want them to be out of stock. Definitely recommend to anyone who’s dog constantly chews and scratches at themselves.
What a relief for BJ
Has helped with BJ biting and creating sores due to stress and anxiety. He has settled down and sores are healing and he isn't biting all the time.
Worked well, bad pump design
This product did work well and very quickly to relieve our Shepherd's itching and scratching. Will not purchase again for 2 reasons; the pump mechanism sticks after a few sprays and you end up with a lot on your hand/fingers, and it needs to be offered in a larger size. Will be trying another brand that does come in a larger, more cost efficient size.
My cat seems to have developed 'hot spots' and I tried a few different things and finally decided to give this spray a try and it works miracles.. it is fantastic.. now if I could only convince kitty that it is for his benefit to be sprayed .. he is not a fan... but I am...
No more itchy or scratching
My chihuahua suffers every summer. I couldn't find anything for him till now. I swear the look in his eyes was priceless. We both sleep better now
My male GSD has allergies and has scratched to the point of losing his hair. Apoquel gives his diarrhea, Benadryl helps. I use this spray on the spots that are really bothering him and it has relieved him of the worst itching.
Stopped the Itching
Used this on my bichon who has mild seasonal allergies. Licking his feet and back legs. Worked well, but need to use as directed. Couple times I missed and he started licking again. It is a bit bitter also so don't think he liked the taste. Within a week he stopped. Bought another bottle for back-up.
Very good spray and non scented
Acted pretty fast on my dog and lasted a pretty good length on time.
hydrocortisone itch relief
pups itching stopped pretty quick..and red skin started to heal.