PET N PET Litter Box Liner, Jumbo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Each liner features a handy drawstring so you can easily replace your cat’s litter without the mess.
- Fits most litter boxes and helps prevent waste and used litter from sticking to the bottom of the box.
- Treated to be anti-bacterial to help prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Made of tear-resistant, heavy-duty plastic that is 60 microns thick.
- The plastic is recyclable making these liners the purr-fect eco-friendly option for litter box maintenance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat Litter Pads, 20 count, Unscented$12.38Chewy Price$11.76Autoship Price
- dealNature's Miracle Odor Control Filters & Receptacles Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 8 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- dealNature's Miracle Odor Control Cat Litter Box Liners, Jumbo, 27 count$19.97Chewy Price$24.29List Price
- Smarty Pear Leo's Loo Drawstring Waste Cat Litter Liners, 25 count$14.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Odor Control Universal Charcoal Filter, 2-pack, bundle of 2$9.48Chewy Price$9.01Autoship Price
- Moonshuttle Blackhole Litter Mat, Beige$34.95Chewy Price
- iPrimio Deep Shovel Cat Litter Scooper, X-Large$17.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- iPrimio Polished Aluminum, Cat Scooper, X-Large$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Drymate Didjeridu Cat Litter Mat$14.99Chewy Price
- ScoopFree Non-Slip Cat Litter Mat, Large$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- iPrimio Sifter with Non-Stick Litter Scooper, Black$12.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Smiling Paws Pets Cat Litter Mat, Brown, X-Large$23.77Chewy Price$23.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Works great, weak drawstring
These liners are great. My cat doesn’t use a normal liter box. Her boxes are the plastic under bed storage boxes because traditional liter boxes are too tall and too small for her, that’s why I need to use liners. I bought these because the Johnny Cat ones have not been able to ship and I needed something to fit her larger box. These work great! They actually fit better than Johnny Cat. These are a little thinner but my cat never scratches holes in the liner so that’s not an issue. Like others have said the drawstring is not great, even with just a small amount of liter (Yesterdays News non clumping paper liter) the drawstring rips through the plastic and nearly breaks from stretching when you pick it up. I was expecting that so I wasn’t surprised when it happened changing her boxes today. It’s not a deal breaker, just tie the bag and pick it up by the plastic and not the drawstring and it was fine. I keep a garbage bag right next to the box to put the liner in when changing so I wasn’t carrying the weak bag anywhere, I just put it directly into the garbage bag and all was fine. These are great liners for me but yes the drawstrings are practically useless. If you know that going in, it’s not a problem. 4 stars because of the drawstring issue. If that was stronger they’d be 5 stars.
Had High Hopes
Was in a bit of a pinch needing an alternative to my usual litter liners since my go to Jonny Cat Jumbo was out of stock. After reading the reviews I had high hopes but was let down & disappointed. The liner held up very well but when it came to changing the liner the drawstrings kept breaking resulting in litter spilling out of the liner. Hoping Chewy’s will get more of the Jonny Cat liners in by the time I run out of these but if not I'll keep searching for a better alternative.
Good product with a major defect
The liner material is good. Sturdy and flexible enough that it doesn't break easily. The drawstring, on the other hand, is so flimsy that it can't tie the bag shut. The slightest pull on the drawstring and it breaks.
These liners are very strong and thick. Much better than the ones I tried before. They are a bit pricy but it’s a fair trade for the quality of the product
These bags seem fine to me. Johnny cats litter bags seem tougher.
Pet and Pet liner
Love these bags very strong considering how heavy soil little can be surely you don't want the bag to bust. News flash it won't.
Nice Thick Liners
I tried these liners for the first time and am very pleased with the thickness. They are much thicker and sturdier than the brand I had been using for a year and a half. I have two cat boxes. These liners fit one box, but they are too small for my other high sided box. I'm considering buying a smaller box so that I can use these liners for both of my boxes.
Wonderful, heavy duty
I started using liners and these are wonderful. Perfect size, and strong. As a result of using liners, I’m using less litter, and changing more often... my male cat seems happier that his box is cleaner. I’m very happy with these.
The liners themselves are durable, I've never had one tear or rip from my cat's claws. BUT *every time* I changed the liner the drawstring broke when lifting the liner out of the litter box. I had to crudely tie off the bag with the remaining pieces of drawstring making it awkward to carry downstairs and out to my trash bins. I'm going back to Johnny Cat. I never have issues with their drawstrings.
These are the best thing
They make life so much easier.. I love the liners.. everyone should use them.. Great Product