PET N PET Litter Box Liner, Jumbo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Each liner features a handy drawstring so you can easily replace your cat’s litter without the mess.
- Fits most litter boxes and helps prevent waste and used litter from sticking to the bottom of the box.
- Treated to be anti-bacterial to help prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Made of tear-resistant, heavy-duty plastic that is 60 microns thick.
- The plastic is recyclable making these liners the purr-fect eco-friendly option for litter box maintenance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco High-Back Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large 23-in$18.18Chewy Price$19.23List Price
- PET N PET Cat Litter Box Liners, 14 count$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealFrisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Navy, Medium 18-in$10.75Chewy Price
- Fresh Kitty Jumbo Thick Litter Box Liners, 80 count$43.19Chewy Price$59.98List Price$41.03Autoship Price
- LitterMaid Waste Receptacles for Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box, 18 count$25.66Chewy Price$31.09List Price
- NEON Litter Pink Cat Litter Scoop$5.43Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Catit Magic Blue Odor Reducing Refill Cat Litter Pad, 6 count$10.44Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.92Autoship Price
- PetFusion BetterBox Non-Stick Cat Litter Box, 1 pack$41.12Chewy Price$43.95List Price
- ScoopFree Non-Slip Cat Litter Mat, Large$25.30Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- IRIS Large Shielded Litter Pan, Black$32.99Chewy Price
- Litter Pearls Micro Crystal Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 3.5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Drymate Didjeridu Cat Litter Mat$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Not a good option
The litter box liners I purchase were no longer on your site and then shortly thereafter showed as out of stock. Litter box liners make it easier to clean the boxes, as I have a multi-cat home. I bought 2 brands, this was the 2nd type I bought. Unfortunately, it was the same day I placed this liner on another of the litter boxes and it was ripped apart very quickly. I was disappointed that it was not more durable as I had hoped.
Nothing matches my former cat litter bags but these came closer than the Fresh Step. They are strong seem good on my first box of jumbos.
As Good As BRAND Name
With sky-rocketing costs of EVERYTHING - I decided to try these litter box liners - They are roomy, easy to manage and have yet to tear, leading to a mess which is what they are designed to avoid - Buy again? Absolutely!
An inferior product
The ties break when i try to close the bag, which means i can't close the bag completely. Would never get these again.
I give it 5+ stars
I’ve been through a few brands but this has exceeded my expectations. Definitely get it if it is on sale!
Quick and easy
These are great for quick and easy clean up, especially for me at 65+. Great price also.
Nice litter bags, I always loved the Johnny cat bags and nothing compared. These are equivalent and heavy duty! Love them!
Works great, weak drawstring
These liners are great. My cat doesn’t use a normal liter box. Her boxes are the plastic under bed storage boxes because traditional liter boxes are too tall and too small for her, that’s why I need to use liners. I bought these because the Johnny Cat ones have not been able to ship and I needed something to fit her larger box. These work great! They actually fit better than Johnny Cat. These are a little thinner but my cat never scratches holes in the liner so that’s not an issue. Like others have said the drawstring is not great, even with just a small amount of liter (Yesterdays News non clumping paper liter) the drawstring rips through the plastic and nearly breaks from stretching when you pick it up. I was expecting that so I wasn’t surprised when it happened changing her boxes today. It’s not a deal breaker, just tie the bag and pick it up by the plastic and not the drawstring and it was fine. I keep a garbage bag right next to the box to put the liner in when changing so I wasn’t carrying the weak bag anywhere, I just put it directly into the garbage bag and all was fine. These are great liners for me but yes the drawstrings are practically useless. If you know that going in, it’s not a problem. 4 stars because of the drawstring issue. If that was stronger they’d be 5 stars.
These liners are definitely nice and thick. But they are not a Jumbo size. Disappointed.
Good product with a major defect
The liner material is good. Sturdy and flexible enough that it doesn't break easily. The drawstring, on the other hand, is so flimsy that it can't tie the bag shut. The slightest pull on the drawstring and it breaks.