Pet Naturals Hip + Joint Pro Dog Chews
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally delicious and veterinarian formulated with 6 healing ingredients, using the most pure and potent sources available
- Hip + Joint Pro provides maximum support for your dog’s joint comfort in one easy, chewable supplement
- Contains glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and antioxidants to deliver the best support for stiff joints, connective tissue function, free radical damage, limited mobility, joint pain and range of motion
- No wheat, corn or artificial ingredients, which is great for pups with food sensitivities
- Can be used for dogs of all sizes and ages
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Animal Essentials Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$24.20Chewy Price$27.50List Price$22.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Dental Care for Cats & Dogs, 5-oz bottle$25.38Chewy Price$24.11Autoship Price
- Fruitables BioActive Complete Joint Care Soft Chews Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Heart Health Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$14.96Chewy Price$17.00List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Annamaet Impact High Energy Dog Powder Supplement, 20-lb pail$194.99Chewy Price$185.24Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Joint + Hemp Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$12.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Echinacea/Goldenseal Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$17.00Chewy Price$16.15Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Senior Support Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$27.50Chewy Price$26.13Autoship Price
- Dental Fresh Original Formula Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Gray Muzzle Brain's Best Friend Soft Chew Brain & Nervous System Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$13.33Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.66Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Ringers Fresh Breath Medium Mint Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 5 count$5.95Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Chew) Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500 mg, Perna Canaliculus (Green Lipped Mussel) 200 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source): 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): 500 mg, Yucca Schidigera: 90 mg...||Glucosamine HCL, MSM, Chondroitin Sulfate...||Inactive: Calcium lactate, cane molasses, chickpeas...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine, MSM Methylsulfonylmethane, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||—||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Chicken, Poultry||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
Triple the price in less than 3 months? Will be contacting to see how to return. My bad for not actually checking prices before each autoship. I can get 180 from the actual manufacturer for same as 60 from chewy.
H & J stuff.
My old pup doesn't like them alone but they're soft enough to break up in his food and he doesn't know they're there! Gotta be smarter than the dog!!!
Keeps my Great Dane jumping
My 3 year old GD loves to jump. He doesn’t have hip dysplasia but hurt one of his hips as a puppy. The injury never stopped him from being active; but I can honestly say he can jump high and has no pain later. Wish he won’t jump but he’s a dog and wants to have fun.
Pet Naturals hip and joint.
We have used this product for some time now and are pleased with the results. We have three dogs between 5 and 8 years old. One has a frozen hip joint. All are doing well on this medication. They love the taste and the dog with the frozen hip seems to be moving easier, even in the cold weather.
these help my dogs legs. She likes to jump a lot. She is getting older and needs some joint help.
Pet Naturals of Vermont
Just started using it. Since you are insisting on a rating, I picked #3.
My Old Ladies
It works really good for my dogs! Got an 11 yr. old & a 12 yr. old that I give them too. Helps alot!!
Love them and so does my dog
Had never tried these before but I love this company for many of their other products. Had used other chewable joint products but my girl - a 10 year old Pyr Queen - wouldn’t chew them so had to use pill pockets which was crazy. She loves these and I think she’s doing better with them...she’s got a pretty good bounce in her step and happily doing her Pyr dance
dogs don't like them
Bought by mistake.My dogs usually like everything made for dogs.
Dogs won't eat these
I tried switching from the Kona Care Advanced Hip & Joint to these and my Rottweilers won't touch them. Waste of money