Pet Parents Pawtect Pads Washable Dog Pee Pads, 2 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These pee pads for dogs use WickQuick, a proprietary fabric blend that quickly wicks, absorbs and holds liquids, preventing your furbaby from tracking their mess throughout your home.
- These washable dog pee pads are waterproof, leakproof and have a StickyPaw backing that grips to floors, provides an anti-slip grip.
- Disposable puppy pads can add to landfill waste build up, these money-saving, washable and reusable dog training pads don't! Now you can have a happy wallet, a happy pet and a happy planet!
- These whelping pads are perfect for a wide variety of uses such as housebreaking puppies, protecting crates and pet carriers during trips, and lining playpens.
- These simple, neutral training pads for dogs use modern colors to blend into the home and be less noticeable to guests.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paw Inspired Washable Dog Pee Pads, 41 x 41-in, 2 count, Unscented$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Green Lifestyle Blue Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 2-pack, 48 x 48-in$37.99Chewy Price
- Green Lifestyle Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 34 x 36, 4 count$33.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Green Lifestyle Printed Reusable Cat & Dog Pee Pads, Blue & White, 30 x 34-in, 2 count$21.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Rocket & Rex Washable Puppy Training Pads, L: 36 x 30-in, 2 count, Unscented$24.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Zampa Pets Quality Whelp Round Reusable Dog Pee Pad, 24-in$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Zampa Pets Quality Whelp Rectangular Reusable Dog Pee Pad, 19 x 13$20.88Chewy Price$29.90List Price
- All-Absorb Silicone Training Pad Holder$14.88Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.14Autoship Price
- Pet Magasin Washable Dog Training Pads, 3 count, XL: 46 x 27-in, Unscented$26.87Chewy Price$37.49List Price$25.53Autoship Price
- Glad For Pets Activated Carbon Dog Training Pads, 23" x 23", 100 count$27.99Chewy Price$42.49List Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Vinyl / PVC, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Vinyl / PVC, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Vinyl / PVC, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Potty Feature||Washable, Unscented, Non-Skid Bottom||Washable, Unscented, Non-Skid Bottom||Washable, Unscented||Washable, Unscented||Washable, Unscented|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
445 Customer Reviews
Not urine proof
I purchased these with a great recommendation. After a few washings (mild "free of scent/dye" detergent) and either hang to dry or lowest dryer setting they proceed to leak all over the floor, not much better than a towel. I now can only use them on the cement floor in the garage. I recycle my used up laundry detergent bottles by filling them with water and then sprinkle it over the wet spot and scrub with a broom. There is just enough detergent left clinging to the inside to clean without needing a rinse.
Waste of money
We decided to switch from disposable pee pads to these. Our puppy was chewing the disposable pads and she has destroyed 4 of the 6 of these in less than a month. Our puppy weighs 2.7 pounds. We have found that baby blankets work best as they are not backed with that rubberized backing. If you have a puppy that likes to chew on things, dont waste your money on these.
In April this year, my 8-year-old terrier was diagnosed with Diabetes. He was peeing in the house. Something he never did. Fortunately, it looks as though we caught it early, and his energy is back up but still peeing. We will see about getting his insulin checked this week. He might need a tune-up. But these pads are amazing. They really stop the pee - no matter how much. I love that I can throw them in the washer and not the landfill. Great product.
Still work after a year of use!
These are fantastic.our doxie has had no issue using these. We have used ours and washed them once a week for a year and they have held up really well. For those concerned with odor, we run them through a second rinse, and during it we put some Lysol laundry sanitizer in the fabric softener dispenser. Using it hasn't affected the absorbancy or the backing of the pads at all. They still stay in place unless my doxie decides he's going to dig it up, which his his way of telling me it's time to put out a clean one.
At 18 we cater to her.
These are awesome! Our 18 year old gal learned very quickly to go on these and no where else!!! No more accidents in the worst place at the worst moment. She was literally hit and miss with the disposable pads, but has had no spill over incidents with these at all in two weeks. So great I'm buying two more sets so I can have them upstairs and down and always a fresh one to put out for her. Dare I say life changing for me, the only one to clean up the accidents?!
Perfect for pet with incontinence
Got these for our large older dog with degenerative and neurological issues with her hips/back end, causing some incontinence. These were perfect size, non-slip pads, easy to clean and re-use.
ok pads, worked well in the beginning
After 6 months of use it’s becoming harder to get the urine smell out of them. I think I will be going back to disposable pads.
not 100% durable
I have this set and another set different brand. This brand appeared nicer from the start. But after approx 30 washes/dries over 8mos, the backing started getting misshaped and the pad can no longer be used as it will not lie flat. The other brand backing is more of a synthetic fabric and is completely flat not misshapen, this backing is more of a plastic/vinyl back.
I foster kittens and use LOTS of pee pads to keep their play area, which is half of a small bedroom, clean while they are perfecting their litter box skills. They have a habit of dragging a paper pad over their food to "save" the food for later, but of course it never gets uncovered. I bought these to put down and absorb spills etc around the food area hoping they could not drag it. It has so far worked. They do absorb spills nicely and can actually be wiped clean. If the kitten does drag it over their food I can wipe the food off. I ran these through washer/dryer per instructions and they did fine. I would like to buy more, but they are kinda pricey and so will probably buy a couple here and a couple there for special spots. They do not always lay perfectly flat. But unlike the paper ones, they stay put much better. They do definitely accomplish things a regular pee pad cannot.
Bummer - I wanted to like these
I REALLY wanted to like these for a cat who won't use litter box. When first placed down, I was excited that kitty used them within a day or so. Good benefit, too, was when she "pawwed to cover" the mat stayed in place reasonably well. All good until.....Once used and ready for washing, the urine smell does NOT come out. Eek! Have tried washing sooner, washing more than once, treating with Odo-ban, etc. No luck. Certainly can't re-use them if they keep the urine smell. So bummed! Not sure I can get a refund after all this time but, Chewy is usually great about stuff like this. Anyway, just a review to give others a heads-up.