Pet Wellbeing Milk Thistle Bacon Flavored Liquid Liver Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural herbal liquid formula helps support liver health and normal function in cats and dogs.
- Made with certified organic milk thistle seed, known to help support healthy liver processes like metabolizing toxins.
- Flavored with irresistible bacon so your pal will love the taste, and all you need is a few drops per day.
- Alcohol-free and safe to use as a daily supplement; easy to give to your pal with the included dropper.
- Made in the USA in a cGMP facility for added safety, and it’s tested for purity so it contains no toxins or artificial ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wonder Paws Milk Thistle Liver & Kidney Health Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Liver Support Organic Milk Thistle Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Liver Support Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Liver Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Liver & Kidney Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1.7-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Liver & Kidney Milkthistle Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.90Chewy Price$23.65Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets Milk Thistle Liver Support Salmon & Bacon Flavor Dog Supplement, 100 count$19.98Chewy Price$20.98List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- maxxipaws maxxiSAMe SAM-e Supplement for Dogs, 5.3-oz$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Hepato Support Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 180 count$45.00Chewy Price$50.00List Price$42.75Autoship Price
- VetClassics Liver Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Cardiac Support Salmon Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$28.95Chewy Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Young at Heart Bacon Flavored Liquid Heart Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Herbal GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$27.50List Price$20.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Certified Organic Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum Marianum)., Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Natural Bacon Flavor (Glycerin-Based)...||Active Ingredients: Certified Organic Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum Marianum)., Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Natural Bacon Flavor (Glycerin-Based)...||Milk Thistle Extract, Lecithin, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)...||Milk Thistle Extract, Lecithin, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)...||Active Ingredients: Certified Organic Dandelion Root (Taraxacum Officinale), Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Natural Bacon Flavor...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care, Digestive Health, Diabetic Support|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Liver, Meat||Bacon, Liver, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Original||Bacon, Liver, Meat|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
My dog is on multiple heart medication and due to that his liver enzymes are slightly off so I decided to buy this to help detox his liver. I was disappointed it didn’t come in a glass bottle. Not sure if it’s going to work yet as I just started but the dogs don’t have a issue with the taste so that a positive. I mix it into their wet food.
Cat takes it.
I have a very picky cat about what she eats. She takes these drops in her food. I have not taken her back in to see what her levels are.
Well received by my cat and my vet
I was looking for an alternative to the liver supplement recommended by my vet. I purchased this supplement on the advice of a Chewy vet. While my cat could not tolerate the original supplement, she is taking this one very well. I sent a picture of it to my vet's office, and they approved the substitution. Where the previous supplement was about twice the dosage of this one and twice per day, this supplement is a significantly smaller dose that only needs to be given once per day. My cat isn't precisely happy to get it, but she definitely tolerates it well.
Cat Likes It & It Works
My 6 yr old Maine Coon, Petunia, had elevated liver enzymes and very poor appetite starting in early March 2022. I started giving her this Milk Thistle once daily and the vet prescribed Ursodiol for her too. In one month, her liver enzymes were almost normal. In two months, they were normal and even lower than before. I put the Milk Thistle in her wet food in the morning and she eats it without fuss. She's off the Rx med for now but vet wants me to continue giving her this Milk Thistle indefinitely, so I'm back now ordering the larger size bottle. Highly recommend.
Cat didn't notice it, so A+
My cat has elevated liver enzymes, and the vet gave us the Hepato milk thistle, which may be the most vile-looking-and-smelling medicine I've ever encountered. My cat wouldn't touch it, and honestly I wouldn't, either. Out of desperation, I ordered this. It doesn't have much smell. I was able to add a few drops to some tuna, and the cat ate it all and never noticed anything. In three months we'll do a blood test. The dosage is one drop per .5 kg weight, so for a 10-pound cat that's nine drops. Easy enough to divide that across two or three meals.
A load off my mind
I was so happy to find this supplement! I had been using chewable Denamarin, but between sporadic availability and the fact that my 14 1/2 year old Scottish Terrier would no longer take it, I was at my wits end. He also takes another pill, but I'm able to manage that with pill pockets. The price is better too. Thanks!
Needs a better dropper
It’s hard for me to review if this product works or not. My 12 y/o lab has an adrenal gland tumor which is ultimately effecting her liver. I give this to her daily (along with SAMe) because I figure it can’t hurt. Her ALKP values continue to increase, but that’s no fault of this product. My only complaint is that the dropper could use some improvement. I’m never able to completely fill to the top line and by the time I’m nearing the end of the bottle the dropper starts to leak from the top. I still continue to buy in the event that it is actually helping.
So far so good
My 10 year old Chihuahua has been diagnosed with liver disease. We do not know if it is cancer or a tumor. He can not be put under for a cat scan. This dx was based on X-rays. His liver is very enlarged. Our vet suggested starting him on Milk Thistle. If anything I hope it gives him relief. Or extends his life.
Working like a charm!
A year ago, my then 8 1/2 year old cat needed a dental cleaning. Pre op bloodwork was drawn and her ALT was high. Normal range is 10-100 and hers was 191. After her dental cleaning, I had the blood re-checked 6 weeks later and the ALT was 197. I discussed options with my vet and we tried Denamarin. Have you ever tried giving a cat a pill??? Phoebe was not having it. So, I did some research and read studies about milk thistle. Ordered these drops and mixed them daily with either a little soup or a churu (both are her favorites). Had her blood re-checked after 4 months and her ALT came down to 181. Kept up the milk thistle daily and had her blood re-checked a few days ago (maybe 10 months since starting the milk thistle) and her ALT is now 117. Needless to say, she will be on the milk thistle for a while, but she likes it and I like the fact that my sweet girl is getting better.
SAVED MY DOGS LIFE
My dog was going through liver failure and I tried everything but I than decided to give this guy a try and omg it saved his life like this product is life saver a absolute god blessing product!!!!!