Super Snouts Joint Power Powder Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.64-oz jar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Free from fillers and formulated with 100% Green Lipped Mussel harvested in New Zealand. The Green Lipped Mussels are cold processed to preserve nutrients and lipid stabilized to protect the integrity of the shelf life.
- Green Lipped Mussels offer a rich source of all major classes of glycosaminoglycans, which help support the structural integrity of ligaments, joints, tendons and connective tissues.
- With the power of natural omega-3 fatty acids, this supplement helps enhance your pet's immune response.
- Green Lipped Mussels contain betaine, which assists in maintaining the absorption of nutrients and supports a healthy digestive system. Green Lipped Mussel extract contains naturally occurring bioactive substances that support eye health, brain function, joint mobility, heart function, cardiovascular health and the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Promotes the ease of joint stiffness caused by normal daily activity and exercise.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility with Green Lipped Mussel All-In-One Supplement, 2-lb$65.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price$62.69Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Veterinary Formula Hip, Joint & Coat Superfood Dog Supplement, 5-lb$86.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price$82.64Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Strength Veterinary Formula Canine Blend Superfood Dog Supplement, 1-lb$19.99Chewy Price$24.59List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Hip & Joint Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.90Chewy Price$39.95List Price$37.90Autoship Price
- Native Pet Relief Chicken Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Select Elements Mussel Mobility Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$16.97Chewy Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Canine Complete Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 1-lb$30.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$19.80Chewy Price$25.00List Price$18.81Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 16-oz$34.90Chewy Price$34.95List Price$33.15Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Turmeric Joint Health Pumpkin & Coconut Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Native Pet Organic Chicken Bone Broth Powder Dog & Cat Food Topper, 11.5 oz$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Perna Canaliculus (Green-Lipped Mussel).||Active Ingredients: Green-Lipped Mussel Powder (Perna canaliculus), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)....||Inactive Ingredients: Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) (130 mg) , Egg Shell Membrane (100 mg) , Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (100 mg) ...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride (From Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (From Porcine) Chicken Flavor (Artificial), Corn Starch...||Glucosamine Sulfate (99+%), Boswellin Extract, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
|Special Diet||—||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Human-Grade||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
42 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
220 Customer Reviews
Not all cats like Green liped mussels
After reading customer reviews,i purchased this May 24 2022, believing my 2 elderly cats would like it and benefit from it. Boy was i wrong neither cat will eat whatever can of cat food,they usual eat,when i put this in it. I wish i didn't purchase this product. Complete waste of money!!!
This is a quality product at a great price. My dogs don't mind the taste...which has been an issue previously.
Love the single ingredient
This product has that salty, ocean smell and I love that it's one ingredient! SO many benefits to adding green lipped muscle to your pets diet, but i'm hopeful this will help my 12 year old dog. He has allergies so finding limited/single ingredients is important. I also feed to my 7 year old cats, never too soon to start helping with their joints as well. All 3 ate it with no problems.
Too soon to tell but
My 15 year old cat has arthritis and the last couple of years she has been pretty uncomfortable. My vet recommended fish oil, so I have been adding fish oil to her food for about 2 years now. The fish oil we were using, recently changed their formula and no longer seems to be intended for joint health but focuses on skin and coat instead. As a result, I found I needed to up her dose considerably for her to get any sort of relief. I decided to look for something else, and this product came up while I was searching. I looked into it, read some articles and reviews and decided it was worth a shot. I have been giving her one scoop a day, mixed with her canned food, for almost a month now. I still feel like it’s a bit early to write this review, but I have noticed a difference and wanted to share. Since she had already been on fish oil prior to this, I started out with a normal dose. The first week I didn’t notice much difference. By the end of week two, she seemed more comfortable, and since then, I feel like she has been more active. I haven’t noticed any side effects, no vomiting or diarrhea, etc. In fact, her appetite seems to have improved, if anything. The container comes with a scoop, which is very small. I was actually surprised at how small her dose would be. I’ve had to put so much fish oil in her food in the past, so I was relieved to see that she shouldn’t need much. I feel like, if you take the dose size into consideration, the price is not so bad. I will say, that the powder has a very strong smell. I left the container sitting on my kitchen counter one day, and my whole kitchen had a funky smell by the time I got home from work. The container was closed, it’s just that strong. I now keep it in the bin where I keep the extra bowls, treats, and other odds and ends I keep for the cats. I recommend talking to your vet about this and giving it a try, if your pet has arthritis, or joint pain. It seems to at least be helping with her soreness.
Didn't notice a change
Been giving this to my old dog, for a while , Haven't notice a change.. eats it well but doesn't seem to be any different
Weird Burnt Smell This Time
Normally, I would give this five stars, but when I ordered this time, it had a burnt smell to it and not the usual rich fishy smell it normally has. I have been using it for about a week now and I just got a whiff tonight from it. I don’t think it is supposed to smell like that. I worry it was burnt and any bioavailable ingredients have been ruined. Color appears to be normal. My dog doesn’t seem to notice and he appears to not be affected.
I give my two dogs this powder every night to help keep them young and active. I think it makes a big difference and I wonder how many other dogs would benefit from this supplement. I use 5 scoops each night for both my dogs and this container still lasts a while since the scoops are so small. Great company, great product.
Simple and great for the dogs. Doesn’t smell to bad and I like that’s there’s only one ingredient
FEEL BETTER ??????????????
GIZZY has her pills to hopefully make her comfortable......................
Awesome 1 Ingredient
I appreciate that unlike many other supplements, this one has only 1 ingredient. My giant breed pups need extra support to prevent joint issues. A must have for anyone with a breed prone to joint issues - regardless of age.