Pet Wellbeing Pet Melatonin Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes adrenal gland production of cortisol.
- Soothes and reduces anxiety affiliated with loud noises and separation.
- Eases your dog into a regular sleep pattern.
- Supports normal appetite and urination.
- Encourages healthy hair growth.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free Littles ZEN Calming Roasted Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$49.99Chewy Price$55.54List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Nootie Progility Bacon Flavored Calming Cold Pressed Soft Chews With Melatonin for Adult Dogs, 90 count$37.46Chewy Price$39.99List Price$35.59Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 15 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Canine Calm Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$19.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Vet's Best Comfort Calm Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.59Chewy Price$29.49List Price$26.21Autoship Price
- True Leaf Calming Chews Large Breed Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 21-oz bag$26.97Chewy Price$39.99List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PawMedica Calming+ Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- ThunderCloud White Noise & Essential Dog Oil Diffuser Machine Refill, 30 day$7.84Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Plus Melatonin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 130 count$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Melatonin (Synthetic; Not Animal-Derived)., Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Natural Bacon Flavor...||Active Ingredients: Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora), Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis), Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis)...||Active Ingredients: Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera), Wild Oat seed (Avena fatua), Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum)...||Active Ingredients per sachet (1g): Bifidobacterium longum BL999 1x109 CFU., Inactive Ingredients: Liver flavor, Maltodextrin. A-2519...||Inactive: Silica (thickener), Rosemary extract (natural flavor), Vegetable Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Bacon, Meat||Bacon, Meat||Liver, Meat||—|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
My sweet girl has major separation anxiety. I was taking her to work with me daily but have realized she gets car sick. Now I have to leave her at home 3 days a week. She is now resting during the day and able to play better in the evenings. Thank goodness for this medicine.
Did not help
Veterinarian suggested melatonin for presumably doggie dementia / sundowners. Tried it for 3 nights and it didn’t help. Went back to tablet form which was helpful. This was a complete waste of $.
I wanted this to help
My dog is in the beginning stages of dementia on top of being blind. Nights are tough as she No longer sleeps through the night. I really wanted this product to be helpful since we aren’t getting much sleep. I’m not sure that it is making any difference at all for her but we’ve only been using it for a little over a week. I will keep trying.
He loves the flavor. Only the necessary ingredients in it. And wow it really works.
Sleep and anxiety releaf
I have a puppy and she doesn’t sleep very good at night. So I tried this and it worked right away. She sleeps threw the night.
Wow great result
My senior dog was waking in a panic in the middle of the night. Started this ten days ago and he has slept through the night every night!
helps so much!
This product helped my clingy anxious girl Into regular sleep. She hates being put up At night to go to sleep and this helped a lot. Bottle lasts a long time too! Worth the money for the bigger bottle.
Are We Sure There's Melatonin??
My puppy is completely unaffected by this product. I got it to help him sleep through the night in his crate so that I can sleep back in my bed. Following the recommended dosage literally does NOTHING. I tried going over the recommended amount, he only lasted until 2 am and no amount was getting him back to sleep. This is not worth the $30+ I spent on it. It's not even worth $5.00. Absolutely terrible product.
My blue Chihuahua was losing her hair primarily on her back and ear and was diagnosed with Color Dilution Alopecia. It was recommended to try melatonin twice a day. After a month I am happy to say we do see some improvement. The bacon flavored drops are perfect to dribble on her food.
Works for dogs with anxiety
Have an 15 year old Bulldog. She has trouble sleeping and can't relax. She is much better after taking it, but it doesn't last long.