Pet Zone Designer Diner Adjustable Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 7-cup
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elevated, adjustable feeder adjusts to three different heights of 2.75 inches, 8 inches and 12 inches.
- Helps to reduce the strain on dog’s neck and joints, while encouraging better digestion and reducing the chance of bloat.
- Comes with two removable stainless steel bowls that are dishwasher safe and hold up to 7 cups of food each.
- Stylish design features a modern espresso finish with inspired wood grain and a geometric pattern on the legs.
- Made in the USA with collapsible legs that allow for easy storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Stainless Steel Bowls with Adjustable Elevated Holder, 7 Cups$25.57Chewy Price
- Frisco Marble Print Stainless Steel Double Elevated Dog Bowl, Black, 7 cups$24.06Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Pet Adobe Modern Double Elevated Dog Bowl$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Frisco Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 8-cup$23.62Chewy Price$29.52List Price
- Pawfect Pets Elevated Feeder Raised Dog Bowl Stand with four Stainless Steel Bowls, Large, 12-in$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- Neater Pets Neater Feeder Deluxe Elevated & Mess-Proof Dog Bowls, Bronze, 3.5-cup & 5-cup$35.83Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Dan Single Wood & Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Large$46.99Chewy Price$63.32List Price
- Frisco Pyramid Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 8-cup$17.22Chewy Price$22.32List Price
- OurPets Comfort Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Black, 5.5-cup$35.78Chewy Price$36.95List Price
- Frisco Diamond Non-skid Elevated Double Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cup$19.76Chewy Price
- BarksBar Original Silicone Cat & Dog Feeding Mat, Gray, Large$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double...||Elevated, Double, Non-Skid...||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||7-cup; 56-oz per bowl||5.5-cup; 44-oz per bowl||8-cup; 64-oz per bowl||7-cup; 56-oz per bowl||5.75 Cups/46-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||No||—|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
334 Customer Reviews
We got this for our lab who is getting older and who just had shoulder surgery. It’s so much easier for him. It’s nice for the humans too because you don’t have to bend down so far. It’s a bit flimsy but you can’t beat it for the price. And it’ll do just fine if you have a calm/gentle eater. May not be best for the excited gobblers.
Great Bowl Set with Stand
I really like that the stand is made in USA. However, reading the other reviews, I understand why others complained about the bowls. They are thin metal and made in India, but the bowls still owrk well. I also really like the three heights as we just recently adopted a puppy.
Elevated Dog Bowl
Wonderful product!!! Very stable for our 3 dogs! We have 3 mixed breed, little to large and it suits them all. Very happy with this product! Easy to wash and dry.
Love this feeder! Perfect height for our standard poodle and the edge catches the water drips from his chin! Also easy to pack up for travel!!
It's OK, but I wish I purchased something else.
I love the fact that you can change the height. It's super flimsy though and very cheap looking. My dog can drag it all around the porch it's so light.
Not good quality
Cheap quality not really worth buying. Bowls are nice tho but I would have bought the bowls separately if I knew how the quality of the stand would have been
Dog Feeder stand
If you have a 10lb dog I say yes but if you have a 100lb GSD do not buy. Not sturdy at all touch it and will fall over. Sorry I bought it can’t use it
Not super sturdy
The concept was nice that it grows with the dog but any slight pressure and it tips super easy so I do not recommend if there’s other pets that get curious of the dog food
Not for large dogs
If your dog is an aggressive eater like mine, this is not the dish set for your dog. I gave it away.
Easy for us both
I have a standard poodle so she is both tall and has a long neck. Often she would lay down to eat. Also, easier for the owner who has some back issues.