PetAg Fresh 'n Clean Scented Crème Dog Rinse, Classic Fresh Scent, 18-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crème rinse smoothes and conditions coat for easier combing and lasting shine.
- Made to be used after shampooing and conditioning for easy detangling and brushing.
- Breaks up tangles and mats for a healthy, pretty coat.
- Made with moisturizing vitamin E and aloe for softness.
- The fresh scent lasts up to two weeks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Dog Cologne Spray, 12-oz bottle, Fresh Floral Scent$14.29Chewy Price$13.58Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'n Clean 2-in-1 Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, Baby Powder Scent, 18-oz bottle$13.00Chewy Price$18.69List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Scented Dog Shampoo, Classic Fresh Scent, 1-gal bottle$34.64Chewy Price$74.24List Price$32.91Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Dog Tropical Scent Cologne Spray, 12-oz bottle$9.89Chewy Price$14.29List Price$9.40Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Dog Cologne Spray, 12-oz bottle, Baby Powder Scent$10.62Chewy Price$14.29List Price$10.09Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Tropical Fresh 2-in-1 Oatmeal Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 18-oz bottle$13.58Chewy Price$18.69List Price$12.90Autoship Price
- Top Performance Baby Powder Pet Cologne, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- BioSilk Therapy Deep Moisture Waterless Dog Shampoo Spray, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'n Clean Dog Cologne Spray, Fresh Floral Scent, 6-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Whitening Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$9.35Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.88Autoship Price
- Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo$11.39Chewy Price$10.82Autoship Price
- Top Performance Fursions Chanel 5 Type Pet Cologne, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Thickening Agent (Cetearyl Alcohol), Conditioning/Detangling Agents (Stearalkonium Chloride...||Purified Water, Naturally Derived Conditioning Agents (Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride), Deodorizer (Baking Soda)...||Aqua (water), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol...||N/A||Aqua (water), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Calming, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
I recommend this product for anyone who has a dog that has to be groomed consistently. It smells amazing and the scent lasts.
I only gave this is for for my personal reason at this time we used clean and fresh shampoo and for the first time we tried the clean and fresh conditioner, the next day the dog did a lot of scratching in several different areas. I don’t know if anyone else has had this experience will give it another try on another dog as well and watch for the results.
I love this product. My puppies smell so clean and the fragrance last a long time. The only issue I have is, I ordered 1 shampoo and 1 cream rinse and I got 2 cram rinse.
I have been using this product for years. Everyone always compliments me on how good my dogs smell. This shampoo and conditioner has a strong smell that lasts! I’m not sure how good it is for their coats but I buy purely for the scent!
She loves the scent
They leave her not only looking clean but smelling good.
Super fresh scent
This conditioner not only smells wonderful, but keeps my bichon’s thick coat soft and helps reduces matting.
I love the smell of this rinse! I've been using it for over 10 years and it never disappoints!
Great smell that lasts
This is the BEST pet conditioner I have found with a nice, long lasting smell. Almost a week later, after several trips out in the rain, our dog still smells fresh and clean.
Been using this brand since 1986 when I got my first dog. Absolutely love the smell and it lasts for weeks.
Love, love, love this product!
I love this product I have been using it for 10 years or more. It leaves a nice scent that will last for days and their fur is just so soft and shiny. Chewy has the best price I have found and I can't find it anywhere locally