Help your canine companion kick pesky pests to the curb with this PetArmor Flea & Tick Sqeeze-On Treatment. This waterproof solution is specially designed to kill adult fleas, chewing lice and a variety of ticks including brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and even deer ticks, which can cause Lyme disease. This easy-to-use topical treatment may also help stop flea and tick infestations and help treat and control sarcoptic mange, which is caused by mites and can result in irritated and itchy skin. So, give your pal the protection he needs with PetArmor.
- Formulated to kill adult fleas, chewing lice, as well as a variety of ticks including deer ticks, which can cause Lyme disease.
- May also help treat and control sarcoptic mange, also known as scabies, which results in itchy and irritated skin.
- Contains the active ingredient fipronil in a monthly dosage to stop infestations and help prevent them from recurring.
- Easy-to-use, fast-acting topical application that is waterproof and provides lasting control.
- Specially formulated for dogs or puppies at least 8 weeks old and who weigh between 5-22 pounds.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by PetArmor