Help your canine companion fight pesky fleas and ticks with this Hartz UltraGuard Dual Action Flea & Tick Topical Dog Treatment! This fast-acting formula helps to kill fleas along with brown dog ticks, deer ticks, plus it helps to prevent re-infestations. This formula lasts for 30 days, which means you only need to apply it once a month. Plus, the quick drying formula stays on, ensuring your pal stays protect throughout the month. This package contains 3 monthly applications. When it comes to flea and tick control, Hartz has got your pal covered!
- This topical formula is designed to protect your canine companion against fleas and ticks including brown dog ticks and deer ticks.
- One application of UltraGuard Dual Action formula keeps your pal protected from pesky pests for up to 30 days.
- Tick and flea solution may also prevent re-infestation for the convenience of both pets and pet parents alike.
- UltraGuard Dual Action treatment breaks the flea life cycle so that your dog can continue to do what he loves.
- This topical solution is suitable for dogs between 5-14 pounds and comes with 3 monthly treatments.
Do not use on cats. Read entire label before each use. Use only on dogs or on puppies 12 weeks of age or older. Do not use on dogs or puppies weighing less than 5 pounds. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using toilet. .
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Hartz