Hartz UltraGuard Pro Reflecting Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs & Puppies
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides full body protection from fleas and ticks for up to 7 months and can kill and even prevent flea eggs for up to 7 months—stopping the flea life cycle to help prevent reinfestation.
- For dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age and older.
- Water-resistant, continues to fight fleas, protecting your pet no matter the weather.
- Reflects direct light for up to 450 feet for nighttime safety.
- Proudly made in the USA of domestic and imported materials to protect your companion from pesky fleas, flea eggs and ticks.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz UltraGuard Dual Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-14 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$5.76Chewy Price$5.47Autoship Price
- TevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, 1 Collar (4-mos. supply)$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Medium & Large Breeds, 1 Collar (7-mos. supply)$5.22Chewy Price$4.96Autoship Price
- Nature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Dog Spray$12.97Chewy Price$12.32Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Hartz Ultra Guard ProMax Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs, Gray, 2 collars (12-mos. supply)$32.64Chewy Price$32.97List Price$31.01Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Advanced Strength Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 24-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price
- Liquid-Vet Flea & Tick+ Support Formula for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 6 - 22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens, 16-oz$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray Refill for Dogs, 96-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 14.55% (S), Methoprene 1.02%.||Deltamethrin.||Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 14.55%.||Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 14.55%.||Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 14.55%.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||All Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Puppy||Adult||Puppy|
|Collar Type||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick||Flea & Tick|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
159 Customer Reviews
Hartz flea collar
I purchased these collars on June 6th and it is June 18th. I have used the Seresto collars for years with no issue what so ever. With the way things are today I was trying to save a few dollars…big mistake! I noticed a my girl started scratching at her neck a few days ago. Today I looked under her collars, and to my surprise I saw this. She has a smaller sore on the top of her neck and another on the side. All of this within a week. I would not recommend this to anyone and definitely will not be repurchasing. I guess the saying is true..you get what you pay for.
WASTE OF MONEY!
I always had good results with Chewy.com but, this flea collar is a TOTAL WASTE of money! Used as directed, It did NOTHING for my chihuahua. I DO NOT recommend this product!
Doesn't work.. Actually have fleas now! Followed directions and will go back to Seresto flea collars...
Received just before going on a road trip. Felt very confident she was protected
great product at an excellent price. And you know chewy they are very prompt getting them to you.
Within a day of putting this collar on my dog, a tick was found in my bed that had fallen off of him. This collar works great!
My dogs are allergic to products like Frontline. These collars work, and dogs have no bad reaction.
I am currently fighting fleas and this did absolutely nothing but waste my money. Let the fight continue!!
It works in SE NC as well as the expense topicals. They tend to make my dog feel bad.
Can't work if
I have recently submitted a review for this product but unfortunately it got attached to the Harte drops and not these useless collars. The collars will not stay on even after multiple attempts and modes. I forgot to cancel my auto ship until now so I received 4 of the collars which I now need to return. Did I hear someone say Good Luck? Lol. This is my experience with the collars. It does not mean you will have the same result as I. Wish you Luck