PetFusion Multipurpose Five Finger Dog & Cat Grooming Gloves, Large
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Faux Leather, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Bamboo, Wood|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
About This Item
- Multipurpose gloves that making handling your furry friend easier.
- Made with recyclable synthetic leather, spandex and silicone.
- Features scratch and water-resistant materials to protect your hands and arms.
- Ideal for grooming, trips to the vet and handling your paw-tner safely.
- Help reduce anxiety with soft, silicone knobs on the hands.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ortho Mat Orthopedic Groomer's Mat, 36 x 48-in, 2 count$221.40Chewy Price$246.00List Price
- Puppylocks Dog & Cat Fur Microbeads, 50 count$4.00Chewy Price
- Puppylocks Dog & Cat Fur Extension Tool Kit$16.00Chewy Price
- Puppylocks Puppy Dog & Cat Fur Extension, Lily, Short$14.00Chewy Price
- Oster Blade Lube Oil for Pet Clippers & Blades, 4-oz bottle$2.49Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Rufus & Coco Bone Dry Pet Chamois Bath Towel, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Resco Dog Grooming Tool Organizer$99.99Chewy Price$124.99List Price
- Top Performance Basic Screen Print Grooming Loops, 18-in, 4 count, 8 count$19.82Chewy Price$22.02List Price
- Andis AGC/AGP Cord Set, 14 Foot$15.64Chewy Price
- Andis AG/AG2 Cord Set, 14 Foot$15.64Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
Offer some protection at a low price
These aren't that shark proof chainmail. They're not even the professional kevlar gloves. These are no where near as expensive as either of those, although the high dollar professional gloves would be preferable, if in the budget. These do blunt the blow of small teeth and claws enough to keep most from penetrating. Some still get through a bit, and bites still leave bruises, but these are better than none. The fingers do hamper dexterity. They're a roomier than necessary, with fat finger tips shaped like those on leather work gloves, so not good for pilling or other finer work. I know there are gloves with open finger tips because of that, but that leaves you open to some serious bites when working with unfriendly feral cats. Also, the appearance of this type of glove can frighten even calmer cats, so you have to gauge when they're appropriate and necessary.
Fits like a glove. Pun intended. The only issue with these is that the nails of my cats will still go through and scratch me if they latch onto me hard enough. I was hoping this would be impenetrable no matter what, hence the reason why I bought them. They’re still great, that’s just the main issue I have with them.
I only wish I had ordered these much earlier, before the mats formed. They work great for normal grooming but cannot hold down the cat and use scissors to remove mats. I will have my cat professionally groomed and then maintain with these great gloves.
My cat is Persian and needs to be brushed every day. He hates it, so he bites. These gloves completely save me. Thank you so much!
High quality, thick gloves
We bought these as "wrestle gloves" so we could play rough(ish) with our cat and not get scratched up. So far, he seems confused and unwilling to bite the gloves, lol. They remind me of heavy duty work gloves, but elongated to cover your forearms, and they offer better dexterity. I think I'll use them cutting back our lantana, this year!
These gloves are amazing. I bought because I took in a feral cat and she’s resistant to being picked up. She enjoyed me petting her with these gloves on and and I was able to pick her up. The quality is amazing.
Great for scaredy-cats!
These are great protection for putting that scaredy-cat into the carrier! No scratches!
Nice N Thick
I feel no scratches from my kitten at grooming time.
PetFusion Multipurpose Five Finger Cat Grooming Gloves
LOVE THE GLOVES!! MADE GROOMING-FIERCE DEMATTING SO MUCH EASIER KNOWING THAT MY HANDS-FINGERS-ARMS ARE SAFE FROM MY LONG HAIR SASSY CAT!!! THESE ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST GLOVES!! I HAVE TIRED SEVERAL OTHERS AND THEY CANNOT COMPARE to the PetFusion Brand!!
I don’t use to groom. They aren’t very effective for that I use to move boxes and clumsy stuff around and throw chips of hay. Good price for long sleeve gloves. They are a generous large.