PetHonesty Scoot Stopper Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps stop your dog from scooting.
- Helps promote the natural emptying of anal glands.
- Helps support normal bowel movements, digestive health, and immune health.
- Made with natural and premium ingredients including pumpkin seed, flaxseed, dandelion root, and apple pectin.
- Made in the USA by an NASC member company in a GMP-compliant facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Scoot Away Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$26.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- VetClassics No Scoot Anal Gland Function Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$26.28List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Super Pooper Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Probiotic Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 Count$35.97Chewy Price$34.17Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics I'M ALLERGIC TO NEEDLES - Probiotic, Pancreas & Glucose Support* Dog Supplement$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Immune Support Beef Flavor Concentrate Powder Pork Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics BLADDER MATTERS MAX MEAL TOPPER Bladder Control & Leakage Support* Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Lucuma Powder Antioxidant Super Food & Fruit Glycemic & Glucose Support Dog & Cat Supplement$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Cognitive Support Pork Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Urinary Track Health Support Beef Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Buffered White Distilled Vinegar, Carrot, Citric Acid...||Oat Flour, Coconut Glycerin, Miscanthus Grass...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Active Ingredients: (Per Bar) Proprietary Pumpkin Blend, 2800 mg, (larch tree extract...||*Total (viable) Microbials Count (min)*B. Subtilis BCM-1 *B. Subtilis BCM-2 *B. Licheniforms BCM-1 *B. Licheniforms BCM-2 *B. Pumulis *B. Coagulins, *Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Molasses...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken||Peanut Butter||Pork, Liver, Meat||—||Chicken|
|Special Diet||Natural, Non-GMO, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Natural, Non-GMO, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
Glad I purchased
First time to purchase this product and I am happy to say that it has helped my dog immensely. She loves the flavor and has no more problems! I will definitely purchase again.
Quickly Noticed a Difference
Lola and Lillie both scoot occasionally. Thought I would give this product a try, due to my success with other Pet Honesty products. So far, good results. Lola and Lillie are both scooting less than before, and it has also reduced Lillie's gas. Lillie has a heart murmur and I checked with my vet before starting. She gave the okay to this natural product. Thanks for keeping my babies healthy and comfortable.
My dog isn't a "scooter" but she was having some digestive issues. After taking these for the last 5 days, her gas is virtually gone and she isn't having any issues going to the bathroom. Everything is working as it should!! And since she feels better in that sense, she is also feeling better all around. She is an older lady but still has some life in her and it's definitely showing again! She has a pep in her step and is extra smiley lately.
My chihuahua would not stop scooting around the house and outside
I bought these for my 6 yr old chihuahua, names Alfie. For the last year or so I've noticed I'm scooting around the house and outside in the grass more and more. Since buying these I've rarely noticed him doing it. He exciting and does his little happy dance to see me grab the container. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Yes another amazing product from Pet Honesty! I’ve been buying other soft chews for allergies and probiotics for my dog. We have been seeing the famous dog scoot again. I needed to try something new, and couldn’t be happier with scoot stopper from pet honesty. With in 2 weeks he has stopped all together!!!
Scoot Stopper Works
My female basset had a really nasty reoccurring UTI that completely messed her up. I added this as a supplement as my vet recommended, to her breakfast and have seen a huge improvement! She's livelier and no longer eats my other dogs feces! It was very concerning and difficult to stop. Highly recommend to make all right in the world.
Makes a difference!
Love this company and their quality products! My dogs alway love the enticing smell and taste of the chews. This specific product was helpful in stoping the leaky anal gland issues I was having with one of my dogs. If your dog is experiencing the same, I would recommend for you to give this product a try!
It really helps
We have had our dog on this for about a month now. The first dose he would only take one of the two chews. He did not like the taste. The next day he ate both of them. We have not seen him scooting in the house like he use to do, so it looks like this has help him stop scooting.
We rescued our dog from the shelter. Her poop has been ok, but there are times where its very tar like and gets stuck to her fur or runny and runs down her back legs resulting in alot of baths. Since taking them she seems to be doing better!
Dogs love them
My dogs have only been using these a couple days so far. The container said to start off with a half piece for the first week so I’ve been doing that. They really like them and think they are treats. I think I need to give these at least a couple weeks to make a full observation but so far I think it’s working.