Petkin Plaque Toothwipes Fresh Mint Flavor Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 40 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with baking soda and mint flavor for a gentle and freshening clean.
- Convenient wipes work to remove daily residue in your pet’s mouth, keeping their teeth and gums clean and healthy.
- Freshens breath with natural baking soda for more enjoyable kisses.
- Resealable snap-lid keeps unused wipes moist and ready for use.
- A fast and convenient way to keep your pet clean and feeling his best.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Dental Care Finger Wipes Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 50 count$12.69Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- MAXI/GUARD Pet Dental Wipes, 100 count$28.79Chewy Price$27.35Autoship Price
- Pet MD Apple & Mint Flavor Dog Dental Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Oratene Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 2.5-oz tube$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TevraPet Brush Free Dog & Cat Oral Gel, 0.88-oz tube$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Ora-Clens Dog Dental Wipes, 50 count$7.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Frisco Dog Dental Care Wipes, 30 count$4.11Chewy Price$3.90Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Vanilla Mint Flavored Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$10.67Chewy Price$12.59List Price$10.14Autoship Price
- Oxyfresh Premium Cat & Dog Dental Water Additive: Best Way to Eliminate Bad Dog Breath & Cat Bad Breath, 16-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$10.67Chewy Price$12.59List Price$10.14Autoship Price
- Project Paws Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 50 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD Pet Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$26.45List Price$10.92Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Baking Soda, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Mint Flavor.||—||Water, Polysorbate 20, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
277 Customer Reviews
Petkin Toothwipes for Toothbrushing alternative
I didn't raise my dog brushing his teeth, but instead gave him bones and other things. It wasn't until he was 5 years old that my Vet told me he needed to get Dental cleanings yearly. He's a 30lb Jackabee, and also the antler bones I'd been giving him that he loved so much were damaging his teeth. I tried to use the canine toothbrush but it didn't work, but found these and he likes the taste and will let me rub his teeth all over as toothbrush alternative. Highly recommended as they seem to help and my dog likes them and allows me to use them!
Does not benefit the pets
I have to use at least three on each pet due to them tearing. Does not help with breath at all even when I scrub tongues. I don't like this item at all. We have to end up with the finger tooth brushes. They're best in my opinion.
Great substitution for brushing
I purchased these for our older dachshund since she will not let me brush her teeth. I feel like this is better than doing nothing at all and it does seem to clean her teeth impression her breath.
Easy to use
These wipes are much easier to use than a toothbrush or even a finger brush. Just wrap it around your finger to use. My dog likes the flavor and doesn't seem to mind me using them on her.
Great idea and works.
These wipes are a great idea, and they work if my cat allows me to use them on her teeth. Unfortunately, she's like brushing a Tasmanian devil's teeth.
does the job
I hate the toothpaste since it leaves the dogs mouth foamy and a mess. the wipes did the job just as well. dogs were hesitant but I'm sure they will warm up to it. worth the try!
Love these wipes
One of our dogs has a very small mouth, and try as I might, I couldn’t brush her teeth well enough to prevent plaque and bad breath. I tried these wipes, and can finally get to her back teeth. Her breath is so much better now, and I’m hoping the plaque will start to disappear. I also love the fact that she doesn’t try to run when I get the wipes out as she did when she saw the toothbrush. The only thing I wish was different is the size of the wipes. I have been cutting them in half, and that size is more than adequate for her.
Not what I expected
I do not feel that this is a very good product. I have not seen a difference in my dogs teeth since using this product.
They really work
I see huge results with my pups teeth since I started using this product. I have never done wipes before but I’m so glad I tried them. We use it every night before bed and she loves it! She just licks away while I clean her teeth. The plaque on her teeth is almost gone and it was actually really bad before and I started to worry constantly about her oral health. Well now I am so proud of her teeth! She will be 8 and her teeth were not in great shape at all. Now they are! Her gums looks great too. Her breath before was really bad and you can smell it even if you weren’t right next to her while she was licking her paws or chewing on a toy. Now her breath is just always fresh and she has the best fresh kisses with not a trace of bad breath. They also do not leave an odor behind in her mouth. My dog has a really sensitive stomach and we have tried other dental products and she would end up with an upset stomach. Not with these wipes! This product is not only affordable but safe and it works.
I wasn't sure about these teeth wipes at first, but my boy Prince Harry really likes them. I use them after he eat each day.