Petkin Jumbo Dog & Cat Ear Wipes, 80 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pure Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera Gel, Chlorhexidine Gluconate...||Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20...||Purified Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol...||Purified Water, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel...||Witch Hazel, Purified Water, Alcohol...|
|Health Feature||Ear Care, Itch & Redness Remedy||—||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Scent||—||—||Aloe Vera & Eucalyptus||—||—|
About This Item
- Made with pure witch hazel and aloe vera gel for a soothing and deep clean.
- Gentle formula works to remove dirt, wax and discharge from around the ears.
- Prevents odor, itching and irritations that can cause discomfort and infection.
- Resealable snap-lid keeps unused wipes moist and ready for use.
- A fast and convenient way to keep your pet clean and feeling his best.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetnique Labs Oticbliss Ear Wipes Advanced Cleaning, Soothing, & Medicated Dog & Cat Ear Wipes, 60 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- The Humane Society All Natural Pet Ear Wipes & Canister, 36 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Relieving Dog Ear Rinse, 4-oz bottle$8.20Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.79Autoship Price
- Liquid Health Pets K9 Ear Solutions Dog Ear Cleaner, 12-oz$11.80Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Advanced Dog, Cat & Horse Ear Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$17.17Chewy Price$16.31Autoship Price
- Sulfodene Ear Cleaner Antiseptic for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Pet MD Advanced Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Petpost Ear Wipes with Coconut Oil & Aloe Vera For Dogs, 100 count$16.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Frisco Antiseptic Dog, Cat & Horse Ear Flush Rinse, 12-oz bottle$22.24Chewy Price$21.13Autoship Price
- Nolvasan Otic Dog & Cat Ear Cleansing Solution, 4-oz bottle$21.38Chewy Price
- Pawstruck Ear Cleaning Advanced+ Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.24List Price
- Pet MD Otic Clean Cucumber Melon Scent Dog & Cat Ear Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
I've always try and keep my pups ears wiped out, It's hot and humid and the Bug's are really bad this time if the Year, the wipes have a nice smell, I Do not allow the pups to lick the wipes And I will say this, Wash your hands Real good,I had to a few time's and the Smell was still on my finger,, So if you Wash and you go to eat and taste Bitterness, You'll definitely know what It's from..
Great for ol' cat ear issues
My Ol' cat has always had ear issues and sensitive ears. So I needed a safe sensitive gentle clear wipes and wasn't disappointed. No allergic reaction, No Ear Irritation, No issues at all love it, though have issues pulling wipes through the opening.
They are moist, large, and efficient. I use them on my two cats when there is build up in their ear. Literally is so easy and reliable.
We like these
I found the cat version of these in the local pet store but I got more wipes here so I decided to try them. The wipes are bigger than the cat version but not as robust. It was a pain pulling them out of the little opening so I decided to pull the cap off completely and pull the wipes out from the middle of the roll. To keep the rest of the wipes moist, I pushed the next wipe down into the middle of the roll and that seems to be keeping the wipes moist. All the above are minor inconveniences. I'll buy them again.
The product itself is good, but the wipes won’t pull out or they tear. But the the plastic lid is very hard to get off instead.
I like these wipes, they are large, not like those tiny little round ones. Also they are not “soaking wet”. My cockatoo has the floppy ears, so it’s a daily ritual to keep them clean. These are the best!
I like this one
Easy, quick and I don't have to buy cotton balls. I use it every other day to avoid trigger yeast infection. I clean her ears and her four under paws too.
These work amazing, really helps when you have multiple animals. It’s quick and easy
I wanted to regularly clean my dog's ears to prevent and catch ear infections. These wipes are strongly scented, and I don't like the smell. Neither does my dog. The perfume seems unnecessary, and unhelpful. If he does have an infection the vet said I'd be able to tell by the smell, so why have ear wipes that mask odors??
I've used other ear wipes in the past, but Petkin wipes surpass those. They are large, which is great for my larger dogs and the smaller one with nasty ears. You don't need multiple wipes to get the job done. They have ingredients that clean and protect, not just a baby wipe with fragrance. Love these