Petmate FurBuster 3-in-1 Dog Grooming Glove, Blue
About This Item
- This grooming glove comes with an inner straps that ensures a universal fit, even for smaller hands. The wrist strap is adjustable to ensure a secure fit which provides dependability no matter what task you do.
- Made to be used in either wet or dry conditions. Outer mesh allows water to flow through easily which also speeds up the drying process. Mesh is made with a special fabric that also picks up loose hair.
- Rubber side has tiny brush-like fingers that groom, scrub and massage your pet.
- Helps remove excess hair to control shedding and penetrates the undercoat for a deep clean when bathing your furry loved one.
- This fancy glove is machine washable and you can simply hang the glove for easy storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Andis Pet Nail Clipper$12.99Chewy Price$13.58List Price
- Nootie Sweet Dreams Tearless Puppy Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Andis Pet Nail Grinder Replacement Pack$8.98Chewy Price$9.36List Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Blade, #7FC, 1/8" - 3.2mm$24.90Chewy Price$43.24List Price
- DealAndis Versa Pet Clipper Kit, Blue$89.99Chewy Price$101.71List Price
- Miracle Care Slicker Dog Brush, Small, bundle of 2$22.04Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Gentle Tearless Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$5.74Chewy Price$8.39List Price$5.45Autoship Price
- Andis UltraEdge Detachable Blade, #30, 1/50", 0.5mm$22.88Chewy Price$33.64List Price
- Andis Steel Pet Comb, 10-in$9.24Chewy Price
- Isle of Dogs Keratin Volumizing Conditioner for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Perfect Coat Pampered Puppy Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$7.09List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealAndis Blade Care Plus for Pet Clipper Blades, 16-oz bottle$15.40Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||—||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
This brush is perfect on a smooth coated dog. Our greyhound loves it, and my kids enjoy brushing her with it. It collects the hair without spreading it everywhere and is easy to clean out. The kids are always wanting to brush her because they know she loves it, so it really helps manage any shedding. I don't think it would work well with a thicker or longer coat, though.
My new puppy took to this brush right away and loved it.
My cat loves this glove. He jumps up on the table to be brushed. He will even roll all over the brush to do it himself.
Check the direction of the fabric for hair pick up.
I have an older mitt, have almost worn it out, love it. But, the new ones (3) purchased are defective. The rubber tooth side is fine, but the hair remover side was sewn on in the wrong direction, will not pick up hair. Quality control is my guess. Very disappointed.
So Thankful for these !
With 4 Maine Coon cats who own the house and all the furniture pieces, this is the best item for getting their fur off rugs, pillows, curtains, you name it. I use these mitts until there is no fabric left on them. Excellent for cat towers too!
Messy and Doesn't Fit Well.
Glove does not fit well on my hand. VERY loose. Sized for a large hand. Pets disklike this less than a regular brush but still dislike it. Does not get as much hair off pets as regular brush. Impossible to remove hair from this glove to discard it. Brush is always hairy and gross. Will be donating.
Good for finishing
This is good for catching loose hairs on the top coat but you still need a deshedding type brush for dogs with an undercoat as this doesn't reach deep enough through the top coat. However, if another grooming tool is, this is a good finishing tool to give the top coat a sleek look and remove any loose hairs there.
Great for cats, too
My cat loves this glove. We brush her every evening before we go to bed, and she's always very excited when we pull it out. After 7 years, it's finally wearing out, so we're buying a new one.
Great for my short coated dogs
I've had this item for 6 years for my Great Dane. Works great for her coat, and the reverse side for going over her face, ears, legs and any dander the brush side brings up. An added benefit was that my new rescue was afraid of brushes, but tollerated, and now loves the "hand" wipe down. That was HUGE.
Great "baby" Shower gift!
This is one of the many "baby" shower gifts for our foster furbabies as each goes to their loving furever homes. It is not uncommon for puppies who had been strays on the street to be afraid of a brush but this mitt does not cause that fear and the puppy gets more brushing as all in the family can take turns petting their new furfamily member!