Petmate Vari Dog & Cat Kennel
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for traveling and training and comes in multiple sizes with different features, so you can choose the one that's best for your pal.
- Tie-down strap holes molded in around the door perimeter for zip-tie installation an extra security during airline travel.
- Vents on back and side walls with an interior moat keep pets dry.
- Easy to assemble with no tools required for every pet parent's convenience.
- Meets USDA & IATA requirements for transporting your pal.
Click here for the Petmate Airline Travel Kit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Large$134.99Chewy Price
- Petmate Ultra Vari Dog & Cat Kennel, Bleached Linen, Small$58.34Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Frisco Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Medium$16.14Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- Aspen Pet Traditional Dog & Cat Kennel, Gray/Black, 32-in$87.46Chewy Price$93.69List Price
- MidWest Skudo Deluxe Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, 36-in$122.90Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Petmate Ultra Vari Dog & Cat Kennel, Taupe/Black, 36-in$159.99Chewy Price$211.99List Price
- Petmate Compass Dog Kennel, X-Large$161.95Chewy Price$188.99List Price
- DealMidWest Skudo Standard Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, 24-in$43.64Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Petmate Sky Dog & Cat Kennel, Intermediate$104.95Chewy Price$144.99List Price
- DealMidWest Spree Hard-Sided Dog & Cat Kennel, 24-in, Green$30.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Natural, 22-in$7.48Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Dog & Cat Kennel, Color Varies$36.10Chewy Price$61.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||No|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
40 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
282 Customer Reviews
Do Not Buy
I bought three carriers for moving pets to new home. Went to assemble and found that bolts for all three kennels were TOO SHORT by about 1/2 inch. No way to secure the kennel top and bottom with accompanying parts. Too bad because kennel looks okay otherwise.
Large Dog Crate
The crate is just as expected and my dog loves it. I always recommend ordering anything you need for your pets from Chewy. Their customer service can't be beat. You know you can rely on them if you do find an issue or need to make a return. On top of their quick delivery.
Unimpressed with the door
I had to replace my dog's crate, typed in the name of the previous crate I had been using and this one popped into the window. The door can be hung to open from the left or from the right. The door is opened by squeezing two metal tabs that compress springs. Two metal bars fit into holes at the top and bottom of the door opening. The casing for the front of the lock is plastic, easily removable even from inside the crate and my dog was able to knock it off, and the door opened because nothing was now holding the metal bar/spring mechanism in place. Wyatt is an escape artist who as a puppy, was able to open his first crate with his nose. The crate I replaced was Wyatt proof. I'm hoping Gorilla glue and some packing tape will keep the cover on the lock and the dog in the crate. For how expensive this crate is, the manufacturer needs to do a redesign of that lock, because it is definitely not worth the price.
I've had several Petmate kennels before and was extremely pleased. I got this kennel the other day and was disappointed in the quality. Holes were not drilled in the upper lid by the gate. There should be 3 holes starting by the gate to the middle of the of the right side. The bottom section has the holes drilled. I am keeping the kennel since my dog is well behaved in the crate and will only be used in our home.
My pitbull and lab mix is a chewers and digger. This crate helps calm her down and may help yours. Definitely recommend
Exactly as described
Exactly as described. Easy to assemble. You’ll be shocked at how large of a box it comes in but it was well protected and did not crack.
This worked very well for my golden retriever puppy until she outgrew it at 4 months (as expected) and I switched her to a bigger version.
Petmate Vari Dog & Cat Kennel
I ordered the largest size for my red nose pitbull, she was nervous at first but now she won’t get out of it she has her kong toys and her little treats inside she loves it I say this kennel is a 10/10 highly recommended very durable very easy to put together instructions were self-explanatory I love it thank you chewy
Awesome product and amazing service.
This product was very nice, good quality. It was a little too short for my Havanese/Coton 11lb. puppers.
Quality at good price
Just the right size for my Australian Kelpie. Plenty of air holes for circulation and not overly heavy. Using in the house and for travel.