Petmate No-Spill Plastic Dog Kennel Bowl, 21-oz
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Crate, Spill Proof||Tip-Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe, Spill Proof||Tip-Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe, Spill Proof||Crate, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls||Crate|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||2.625-cup; 21-oz||20-oz||28-oz||4-cup; 32-oz||1.25-cup; 10-oz|
About This Item
- Kennel bowl that makes sure your furry friend has enough to eat or drink when traveling.
- Features a cup with a funnel that allows pet parents to fill up with water from the outside.
- Includes a no-spill rim to help reduce mess inside your paw-tner’s kennel.
- Made with BPA and lead-free materials for the safety of your companion.
- Works universally with both wire and plastic kennels.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Maslow Stainless Steel Kennel Dog Bowl, 3-cup$4.99Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Paris Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 8-cup$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Cage Crock, Gray, 2 Cup$4.57Chewy Price
- Pet Champion Antique Camping Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 6-cup$8.02Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- GF Pet Figure-8 Cat & Dog Feeder, Large$35.63Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Waggo Ripple Ceramic Dog Bowl, Teal, 4-cup$24.00Chewy Price
- Ruff Dawg Non-Skid Rubber Dog Bowl, 18-cup$21.99Chewy Price
- Paw Prints Tin Treat Jar, Word Design, Large$10.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- GF Pet Acrylic Cat & Dog Feeder, Small$69.99Chewy Price
- Harry Barker Cape Cod Ceramic Dog Bowl, Blue, 3-cup$22.00Chewy Price
- GF Pet Mango Wood Cat & Dog Bowl, Large$21.00Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Doodle Placemat$5.49Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Cage water bowl
This cage water bowl is a great idea, but the fountain doesn't have enough space to fit correctly on the cage. The best part of the bowl must be crooked to work. I bought 4 and none of them fit between the cage wires correctly. I am still searching for a good cage bowl.
Great product, works perfect for my puppy. Always fast service and very helpful customer service.
Lasted a day
My dog chewed the rim off day one and when drinking from it spilled everywhere... better off putting a neater feeder in with him.
Waste of Money
Cheap plastic. It broke on the first day. Don't bother. Sharp plastic in a dog kennel/crate is a bad thing. And, yeah, when it broke, it did spill the water.
Bowl good spout bad
The spout that goes into the bowl from the outside is way to short and leaks water all over the place
Good item for puppies
Does what it should BUT needs a washer trip pc to go behind the section that screws in to allow product to be secure & flush
It took a minute or two to figure out how to place the clip onto the crate properly. Once the clip is in position, the bowl fits nicely and doesn’t move much, no spills. But the knob that holds the bowl in place is a bit difficult to loosen up when it’s turned tightly.
Ok for some crates, but not for others
I bought three of these because my metal kennel bowls were starting to rust (why would something made for holding water be capable of rusting!!!). Anyway, the attachment for pouring water into the bowl section from outside the crate did not fit over the crate rungs on two of the three crates, so I could not use them. Another thing I don't like about the bowl (and I should have realized this before I bought them) is that you have to totally dismandle the thing and remove it from the crate in order to wash the bowl. If your dogs are a little sloppy--like mine--you probably have to do this every day. All in all, not a particularly good design.
Does not fit heavy duty wire kennel
I have an 80lb lab that spills a traditional water bowl in his kennel. So I got this thinking “it works universally on wire kennels”. I should have read more reviews. Because the wires of my kennel are heavy duty, the bowl does not sit flush and is wobbly. I don’t even want to try and put water in it or leave my lab alone with it. I do not recommend unless you have a dainty wire crate.
LEAKS FROM BEGINNING
the crate was SOAKED as it leaked with CAREFUL pouring, let alone a normal pour likely to be done by airport staff... and no way it will hold up to being bumped by dog! I suppose it could hold food if I drill holes and use ties to keep it on the crate door but otherwise worthless. if I put holes obviously its no longer a water bowl but can't see how I could easily attach it without holes and ties... buy something else! Chewy don't sell these anymore!