PetRageous Designs Set The Table Non-Skid Pet Bowl Wire Stand
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Made from heavy duty powder coated black steel, this frame is very durable and fits various sizes of either two stainless, stoneware or designer plastic bowls
- Non-skid rubber feet prevent your pet's food and water bowls from sliding across your home
- The perfect solution for older, arthritic pets that have a hard time straining to neck and shoulders to eat and drink
- Holds multiple sized bowls so replacements are interchangeable
- Complete dining station adds to home decor
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Stainless Steel Bowl with Elevated Stand, 2 count, Black$27.20Chewy Price$30.22List Price
- Pet Adobe Modern Double Elevated Dog Bowl$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Food Bowl, 1.5-cup$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Pawfect Pets Elevated Feeder Raised Dog Bowl Stand with four Stainless Steel Bowls, Large, 12-in$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- Frisco Diamond Non-skid Elevated Double Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cup$19.76Chewy Price
- Frisco Farm House Non-Skid Elevated Dog Bowl, Black, 12-cup$30.65Chewy Price
- Sam's Pets Dan Single Wood & Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Large$46.99Chewy Price$63.32List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Water Bowl, 12-oz$19.99Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Neater Pets Neater Feeder Deluxe Elevated & Mess-Proof Dog Bowls, Bronze, 3.5-cup & 5-cup$35.83Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- OurPets Comfort Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Black, 4-cup$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
321 Customer Reviews
Dog bowl stand
I'm not a fan of stainless steel bowls so I really love this stand! It allows me to use the ceramic bowls I already have, or even change them up with any bowls i choose.. I also love the height of the stand for my Wheaten. It's much better for her digestion and to protect her neck.
It's a good value
Both my food & water dishes fit just fine. Sturdy. My 70 lb dog almost knocked it over trying to get a piece of kibble that dropped out of the bowl - but it didn't go over.
It’s decent. Stable. Perfect size. I only use it for the food bowl. It’s a little too tall for my 15-year-old kitty because I noticed her food dent is always at the same spot.
Elevated Dog Feeding Stand
It just arrived and It only took 25 seconds to assemble after taking the twist ties off. Looks good, dog dish fits, seems sturdy. We're very happy with our purchase.
Gets the job done
This item came slightly bent, but is still functional. I just needed something that would fit my dog’s mix-matched bowls.
Yes and No
I love the idea of this. I ordered a medium and it’s much smaller then I expected, but it will still do. My dog makes such a mess with his food and water I think this will be so easy to clean. It was my fault I got the wrong size, other then that I do like this!
Great for my pup!
Super sturdy and perfect to place my pups’ bowls at “mouth level”
Perfect for Senior Dog
My senior dog had trouble reaching her food and water bowls - this has been heaven sent. It’s plenty sturdy to hold two big ceramic bowls.
I bought this a few months ago for my medium-large dog (50-ish lbs) and it has worked well! I’m glad I bought this one so that I didn’t have to buy new/special bowls. I’m able to fit my dog’s food and water bowls in it. I would recommend measuring your dog’s bowls before buying though.
The bowls don't slide and fit my 2 cup bowls for feeding and water