PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes a durable leash and harness.
- Features front and back leash attachments for reduced pulling or freedom while running.
- Comes in a variety of adjustable sizes that are paw-fect for smaller dogs.
- Features a double-ended leash that can unfold to a four-foot length.
- Doubles as a car tether for safe car rides.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, X-Large: 31 to 39-in chest$32.99Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Small: 18 to 22-in chest$16.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Big Dog Harness, Black, XXL - Girth: 30 - 42-in$15.32Chewy Price$19.15List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Gray/Black, M/D$8.09Chewy Price$12.73List Price
- PetSafe Two Point Control Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Black/Gray, Small/Medium: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$12.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Small: 18 to 22-in chest$24.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price
- HDP Big Dog No Pull Dog Harness, Black, X-Large$25.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue Bling, Medium: 23 to 33-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Basic No Pull Harness, Black/Gray, M/D$6.69Chewy Price$11.66List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Orange, Large/X-Large: 27 to 33-in chest$16.15Chewy Price$38.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip, Leash / Harness, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Dual Clip, Reflective||Reflective|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Best harness ever
This harness works great for my lab mix. She is 42 pounds and the medium fits her great. She can be a puller and the front clip does slow her down. The leash that comes with it clips on the front and back and helps control her when she wants to be to crazy with groups of people. I would highly recommend it!
I love this harness! My puppy is 9 months old and was always pulling on walks. This harness made an immediate difference and walking him is so much easier and more pleasant now.
Stopped our Golden from pulling
This harness changed everything for us! So easy to put on and amazing results. We tried everything to stop our 2 year old Golden from pulling - professional trainer, martingale collar "correcting" her - (choking her), and nothing worked. This harness was amazing. Her pulling is reduced by 90% and we're not choking her anymore - walking is so much more enjoyable for all of us now. I only wish I'd gotten it sooner. Highly recommend!
Stops the pulling with the 2 clips instead of just one
This is such a great leash. I use it many different ways. Great for a growing puppy. I attach the leash in the front of the the harness if my dog is pulling that day, and on the back and front of harness if I am near a big road and want more support and control. I used the short leash when he’s running and playing in the yard and I need to get a hold of him. It’s hands down my favorite. I also use the short leash when we are traveling and I need to keep him in place when we are eating in the car. It’s very versatile. Highly recommended.
Complicated to put on
The harness is very well made, but it is complicated to put on the dog. I haven't been able to use the harness yet, so I can't tell you if it works as described. It was hard to adjust, and had to be twisted around before I could get it to lay flat on my dog correctly and then when I took it off I had to twist it around again to put it back on. I would probably like it better if it was made to fit more intuitively.
Great harness, but Jack still pulls
We loved the harness; however, our dogs pulls just as hard. Has not helped prevent that. Back looking for something more effective.
This is the first car harness of 3 our dog didn’t realize she wearing. She chewed/destroyed the first 2 we tried. We all love it.
Great harness. Stays in place and doesn’t loosen over time. Love that it has multiple points to connect.
Next size harness
My guy was wearing a medium and it was getting tight. We moved up to a large and it’s too loose. We will keep it because we expect him to fill out in his upper body, he is 12 months old.