PetSafe Deluxe Easy Walk Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The deluxe version features padded neoprene straps for cool comfort and reflector strips for safety during nighttime walks.
- Created by a veterinary behaviorist and trusted by countless pet parents and trainers each year.
- The patented martingale loop and front chest leash attachment minimizes your paw-tner's pulling by gently steering her in the direction you are headed.
- The harness safely controls light to moderate pulling by resting across your dog’s chest instead of her throat.
- The quick-snap shoulder and belly straps allow you to fit the nylon harness easily on your canine companion. Plus, it has less coverage than many other harnesses to keep your pup cool!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue Bling, Medium/Large: 24.5 to 34-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- PetSafe Chic Easy Walk No Pull Dog Harness, Donuts, Medium: 21 to 32-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Blue/Black, LG$7.47Chewy Price$12.80List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap, Plum, Small: 19 to 24-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- PetSafe Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Teal, Medium: 21 to 32-in girth$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Sporn Training Halter Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Black, X-Large: 23 to 33-in neck$23.40Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Basic No Pull Harness, Navy/Blue, LG$6.87Chewy Price$11.93List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- 2 Hounds Design Freedom No Pull Nylon Dog Harness & Leash, Purple, Large: 26 to 32-in chest, 1-in wide$39.56Chewy Price$40.96List Price
- Sporn Original Training Dog Halter, Small$25.34Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||No Pull|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Waterproof||Waterproof||Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Reflective|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
236 Customer Reviews
Really helps & doesn't use painful measures!
I have a feisty 10 lb chi mix & he pulls like he's towing a car! Especially if another dog is in his sights. He needs to have his focus/attention diverted quickly. I didn't know what would work. I hadn't had any luck. Because he's small I didn't want to use something that compressed his ribcage when he pulled. Or yanks his head up & back. Definitely not anything pulling around his neck!! Nothing using pressure or pain. This looked like a possible solution. I was told how it works & why it is safer. The strap fits across his chest, down on the front of his shoulders, a strong area. The way it's designed it can't move, stays in place. I don't have to worry about it moving up on his neck/trachea which vulnerable to severe damage. The leash attaches to a ring on the chest unlike traditonal attachments placed on the back or the ring on collars which should NEVER be used for a leash!! Ring is ONLY for ID tags! ** I've seen a dog with the lead on the collar die instantly when he ran & leaped. The collar broke his trachea & windpipe! He fell dead in front of me. Don't let that happen to you or anyone if you can educate them!! **Please do not test fate! Anyway, this harness works great! At least with my crazy 10 lb chihuahua! Yeah!!! It makes him turn which changes his focus! It also causes a bit of confusion because he didn't anticipate the change. It diverts him from whatever he was obsessed with more easily. After all it's difficult to walk sideways with you head eyes looking back!! LOL! It's so much easier to walk now! It's easy to put on, once you fit it correctly, which is important. I would tell a friend to try it. I'm a happy walker again!
Chest strap needs to be stronger
Helped with walking 7 month old golden retriever on leash, but the strap material is not strong enough. We’ve had this just a little over a month and don’t expect it to last much longer. Big disappointment.
Great harness - really works!
This is the 4th one I’ve purchased. My dog is super strong and pulls like crazy with a regular harness. The front clasp helps him not to pull so much. Unfortunately my dog is a crazy chewer and that’s why this is #4. Never leave it on your dog unattended if they like to chew.
Love this harness
Best walkies ever. No pulling at all! Otto does not mind wearing this harness. Working with him is easier. Our outings are awesome!
We LOVE the EasyWalk
Great for training - much preferred over the gentle leader whose nose strap is a constant source of distraction for my pup.
Did not like
I have purchased two harnesses, and our dog chewed both! The collar was well fitted, and it was an easy chew for him.
Bought the large size for a 100 lb 10 month old irish wolfhound puppy who is extremely strong. The harness works well in keeping her from pulling but keep in mind that you need to put in the training work to have them walk calmly along side you.....there is no magic device to stop a dog from pulling.....it takes time and effort on your part......the harness is only a helpful accessory. A wolfhound has a very deep chest so its hard to get a good snug fit and the harness tends to droop in the front but since she has very tall long legs she can not back out of it which was the main reason for getting the harness. It seems well made and I like the extra padding on the underside but the harness is not meant for keeping on all the time.....especially unsupervised as she could destroy it in minutes so I only use it for walking her and then take it off as soon as we're back in the house.
Safe & Secure Harness
I’ve used this brand of harness for all of my dogs. It is secure and makes it easier to control the dog while walking. It comes in attractive colors, is reflective, and is very good quality.
Highest quality but has a sizing issue
After many years, it was time for a new Easy Pull harness, they are the best both in function and quality. The current harness was a S/M size. When shopping for a new one, they no longer had the S/M size. I ordered the small, and it was too small. I ordered the medium and it was too big, and yes, I adjusted them all the way tight and still too big. I'll have to modify it a bit. We're using it for now but he has gotten out of it.
My 10 month old golden retriever puppy was pulling on every walk, and this was beginning to cause pain in my arm. I remembered that I had success another time with a harness very much like this one on another dog so I took a chance and purchased this. The change was immediate and my puppy no longer pulls. Our walks are pleasant now, and he has become a joy to take out and about. I’m thrilled! Plus Chewey delivered in a couple of days!