PetSafe Happy Ride Car Seat Dog Bed Bucket
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This bucket seat is designed to keep your pal comfortable while along for a car ride.
- Made with soft microsuede lining and an overstuffed bolster cushion—helping to keep your pup comfortable and calm.
- Seatbelt slits allow you to use your car’s seatbelts normally while the bed is in place.
- Features adjustable headrest straps, seat anchors and lower straps to keep the bed secure while the car is moving.
- Durable and machine-washable material helps protect your car’s seats from fur and other messes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$35.99Chewy Price$39.60List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Lookout II Micro Suede Dog & Cat Car Seat, Buckskin, Small$152.95Chewy Price$175.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$28.99Chewy Price$31.89List Price
- Seat Armour Petbed2Go Pet Bed & Car Seat Cover, Black, Small$54.99Chewy Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Microfiber High Back Console Dog & Cat Car Seat, Camel, X-Large$128.95Chewy Price$148.99List Price
- Jespet Car Travel Dog Booster Seat, Purple$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Lookout II Dog & Cat Car Seat, Khaki, Medium$128.95Chewy Price$157.99List Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Luxury Microfiber Console Dog & Cat Car Seat, Buckskin, Large$91.95Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- Pet Gear Large Car Booster, Black$97.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Dog Safety Seat$99.95Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Co-Pilot Collapsible Car Booster Seat, Khaki Orange$34.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Deluxe Booster Seat, X-Large$43.97Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Features||Machine-washable||Interior Tether||Interior Tether||Seat Belt Loop, Interior Tether, Machine-washable||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
213 Customer Reviews
My baby girl loves it!
I bought this to replace using a pillow and a blanket on the seat when my 15 lb Chihuahua rides with me. She loves it. I got her used to the idea it was for her in the house before I put it in the car, and she took to it right away. She lays her head on the bumper pad or curls up against it to sleep on longer trips. I love that it also pads the back of the seat.
Car ride for our Mazie
Car seat seems to work. However I should of ordered a bit larger size. My Corgi just fits right now. Easy to assemble.
Kind of good
I really liked this at first but after less than a year it has significantly ripped and it is only a matter of time before it goes in the trash. When i first got it, I was able to secure the straps to the seat but now they constantly loosen and it slides around on my seats. 3 stars because it works better than the plain cover in my husbands car. I don't really want to purchase this again but Chewy doesn't have other similar products so I will be shopping around.
Pass on this
This cover is too slippery for my leather seat and the center kept sliding down, even with the straps on the ends. Never could get the taut enough to solve the problem
Dog loves it!!
It’s perfect! I’ve been shopping around for something safe/comfy. This was so easy to set up. I made sure the straps were tight to prevent any sliding. Took my little guy for a drive to test it out. He immediately got comfy. I attached his seat belt to his harness & off we went. No problems at all. No slipping & he looked so relaxed. By the time we started heading home he was sleeping. I highly recommend!! My dog is a Bichon/Shih-Tzu 14 lbs *I ordered grey/small
Comfy, but slides around on leather seats and quality isn't the best
This car seat is really comfy and the dogs love it, there is just one design flaw and that is that the underside does not have enough grip on leather seats. Even though both bottom sides can be tied to the seat, there is nothing at the back on the bottom where the seatbelts are, to tie it down. Hence when you hit the breaks (not hard, just regular breaking) the whole thing, including the dog slides to the front. I have used this maybe four times with my medium dog and once with my Labrador-sized dog. The bigger dog was sliding around so much that she promptly tore a small area next to where the seatbelt goes through. In addition to that, they keep undoing their seatbelts, because they step on the seatbelt slot, which is just sticking out. It would be better if that can be covered. I would still recommend this seat cover, but you need to be aware that you might have to velcro it down and that it probably is only good for small to medium dogs.
save you money
This car seat started off great the first month but since then it’s constantly coming off. I pretty much after to readjust it after any trip over 30 min I wouldn’t recommend it.
pup refuses to lay down with this in the car
I had high hopes for this product but my pup just doesn’t like it. I set it out in the house and she wouldn’t go near it. She refuses to jump into the car when this is in there and once I lift her in she acts terrified and will not lay down (not usually a problem, she does great in the car). She actually tries to move up to the front seat which she never does. Not sure why she is acting like this but I won’t be using it again. Disappointed considering how expensive it is. Hopefully one of my local rescues can use it.
Love the concept! But ripped after just three uses. And our dog is a mid size, 30lb dog.
very nice bed
This is really an nice seat bed for my yorkie. It establishes where I want him to sit and it doesn't move around on my cloth seats, the flap going up to the head rest is a great idea and protects my fabric. There is plenty of room for him without it being too big for my car seat. Quality is fine and I have not seen any problems with this products fabric or construction. I would buy it again but really don't expect to because I feel it will hold up just fine.