PetSafe Happy Ride Tubular Metal Dog Barrier
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Metal barrier keeps your pup in the backseat to reduce driver distraction.
- Adjustable sizing fits in most backseats in cars and SUVs—rubber stoppers help prevent the barrier from slipping or damaging your vehicle.
- Maintains your visibility so you can keep an eye on the happenings in the backseat and see through the rearview mirror.
- Quickly assembles and disassembles so you can get on the road faster—stores in the storage pouch.
- .Rattle-free design keeps the noise to a minimum.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Travel Dog Bucket Booster Seat, Black, Large$59.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Wire Mesh Universal SUV Car Barrier$97.30Chewy Price$100.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$39.10Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Front Seat Mesh Dog Barrier$26.95Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Pawple Adjustable Universal Fit SUV Dog Barrier$44.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- BarksBar Luxury Cover Dog & Cat Cargo Liner, Black$35.95Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Quilted Cargo Cover, Black$45.00Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Jumbl Pets Waterproof Non-Slip SUV & Car Cargo Liner$47.49Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Pawple Waterproof Cargo SUV Dog Car Seat Cover$29.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Economy Cargo Pet Cover, Black$33.06Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- KONG Protective Dog Car Seat Barrier$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Quilted Cargo Pet Cover, Full Size, Black$79.27Chewy Price$128.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal, Natural Fabric||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Features||Pockets, Collapsible, Water-resistant||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
269 Customer Reviews
Easy to install in my Kia Telluride. Keeps 3 dogs of various sizes contained in the back. Great price, too. My only gripe is that it rattles a little no matter how tightly I tighten the nuts. Still very happy with my purchase.
Secure and Sturdy
This was very time consuming to put together, but not difficult. It feels very sturdy and secure. I like that you can adjust each bar section by height and width.
Really Nice Barrier
This barrier has some really nice feature. The fact it can be disassembled and reassembled by just pushing some buttons is a great feature. It assembles easily following the very clear instructions. I will warn those who have a mini-van with the rear seat folded into the floor that the bottom bar may be pretty high above the floor. This is because the extension screw legs are extended quite far. My lower bar is about 9 inches from floor. It will work for large dogs, but smaller dogs may scoot under it. For smaller dogs, you can put the screw legs at the top. Not as pretty, but may be safer.
Once adjustments were made so dog’s head wouldn’t fit through, barrier worked great for determined Great Pyrenees!
Flimsy and weak barrier
The very next day after installing it in my car, my dog jumped against it and it immediately the whole thing broke off. This item is a total waste of money!
Not as strong as expected
My husky finds a way to get through this and is able to bump the locking holders off and squeeze through. It doesn’t hold up very well with strategic escape artists.
kind of a pain
Was kind of a pain to set up and my dogs hate it and they can get through. I have three huskies Not small dogs.
2003 expedition. Fits good, looks nice. Seams to be stable. Rattles bad. Concept of quick take down and reset after initial set up is actually a neat idea. After set up it has quick realease tabs and you pop off horizontal bars in a snap. Has colored stickers so you can id where each set of 3 horizontal bars where. Thats where the rattling comes in with the quick release. Im going to try tucking rubber or foam peices in this area. Like 1" sguare 1/16" thick. Maybe zip ties if that dont work
Very flimsy Definitely will not keep small dogs barred from front seats and would prob not hold up under any large dog paw
overall good. almost too tall for the Subaru
I just assembled this and put it in my Subaru Outback. Overall, it works well. It keeps my dogs from destroying the rest of the vehicle. My only complaint is that it’s almost too tall for the outback. Other than that, easy to assemble and I love that there’s a bag to store it if needed.