Find the gaps in your in-ground fence with the Wire Break Locator from PetSafe. This detector helps accurately locate full wire breaks in any in-ground fence system by sending two unique tones down each side of your dog fence boundary wire. You can hear the tones with the hand-held locator and the red and green lights allow you to see which tone is being received. Wire breaks in the boundary wire are commonly found where the wire exits the house and enters the ground such as at wire splices, where the wires cross sidewalks or driveways, around landscaping and flower beds or in aerated lawns. Find security breaks before your pet does with the PetSafe In-Ground Fence Wire Break Locator.
- Kit includes locator to find a break in the in-ground fence and tools to repair it.
- Also comes with 50 feet of boundary wire, 2 grounding stakes, 4 gel-filled capsules, 4 wire nuts and a manual.
- Locator uses dual tone and light indicators to notify pet parents.
- Volume on the locator can be adjusted to help listen for transmitter tones and pinpoint the wire break.
- Requires two AAA batteries (not included) to operate the locator.
Locator transmitter, power adaptor, expandable locator, 50 feet of boundary wire, (2) grounding stakes, (4) gel-filled capsules, (4) wire nuts, product manual.
Use this wire break locator with Petsafe In-Ground Fence Systems.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by PetSafe