Petstages Dogwood Calming Bone Dog Toy, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural wood and synthetic material alternatives to plastic chew toys.
- Helps encourage healthy chewing behaviors.
- Safe alternative to real branches, free from the risk of splinters.
- Great or indoor or outdoor play—even floats in water.
- Available in multiple sizes to suit all dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Candy Apples Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$9.58Chewy Price
- Petstages Dogwood Dog Chew Toy, Large, 2 count$25.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Frisco Maple Bacon Donuts Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$8.98Chewy Price
- Nylabone Gourmet Style Strong Chew Stick Peanut Butter Dog Toy, Brown, Medium$9.69Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks BarkBone Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Stick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small/Medium$6.00Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Nylabone Gourmet Style Strong Chew Wishbone Bacon Dog Toy, Brown, Small$9.09Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Mesquite Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew X-Shaped Beef Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Large$15.68Chewy Price$23.99List Price$14.90Autoship Price
- Lumabone Bulkster Bacon Flavor Dog Toy, Small$9.95Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Flavor Frenzy Dog Chew Toy, Beef Jerky, X-Large$14.38Chewy Price$19.49List Price
- Benebone Maplestick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||N/A||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Training|
|Material||Wood||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
My dog is a chewer. She needs things to chew. Otherwise she eats the floor and couch and shoes. You get the idea. The only thing she likes better than this are antler chews and sometimes this wins out once she’s scraped much of the marrow out of the antlers. Likes to play fetch with them. Don’t know that it has any better calming effect than any other chew but the pup is happy either way
This significantly decreased the amount of sticks they bring in from the backyard. It has saved the carpet from chewed up stick debris. This is the first actual chew toy they will use non stop. Normally they would chew for a day and never touch again. But this one they know where it is at all times.
addicted to these!
our 1 year old lab loves these. they are the best at occupying her chew energy. she especially likes when we hold them for her, which is a sweet mellow way to engage...if you don't feel like tugging!
Pups love these and chew on them continuously but they like to share them even though they have their own bones they prefer to chew one together and growl
I have 2 large labs. They will lay in the yard for hours chewing on this bone. The only one I have found that they love and they no longer try to find tree limbs to chew on. Highly recommend, I give it as gifts to friends with new puppies.
No bite from my pup
My dog liked the stick flavored but not the hemp flavored. Will not buy again as a double pack since half of the product is not being used.
Not for tough chewers
I bought 4 of these & 2 Nylabones for our pack.Our labs had pieces off from these within 15 mins. Too much money for 15 mins.
Our German Shepherd/Bloodhound mix rescue, 8 months old, loves these sticks. They are very durable, don't splinter, and allow our large energetic puppy to keep herself occupied in the house. Highly recommend this chew
Great for aggressive chewers!
My dog loves these! She’s an aggressive chewer, most “durable” toys done within an hour (she’s a rescue, about 45 lbs, and hound/black-mouth mountain cur).These last and the best part is if it’s on the floor and you step on it, it doesn't develop sharp texture. I wish they were a little cheaper but they are worth it.
I have a one year old Papillon and two older corgis. They all like this toy. I'm not sure I'd say LOVE it, but they all chew it occasionally. It doesn't make a mess. They also just sort of gnaw on it so it is lasting quite a while. I would certainly add it to a variety of chew things!