Benebone Bacon Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a dog-friendly ergonomic design, so your pup can get a good grip every time.
- Delivers a wag-worthy flavor from real bacon that's fused all the way through the chew.
- Made in the USA, including all packaging, tooling and all material and ingredient sourcing.
- With your purchase you'll also be supporting animal welfare nationwide as a portion of all Benebone sales are donated to animal support organizations!
- Helps satisfy your pup’s natural urge to chew, promoting relaxation and discouraging chewing on your favorite furniture or shoes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Benebone Rotisserie Chicken Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$12.78Chewy Price$13.45List Price
- Benebone Peanut Butter Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$12.78Chewy Price$13.45List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$11.96Chewy Price$18.59List Price
- Benebone Fishbone Dog Chew Toy, Small$10.88Chewy Price$11.45List Price
- Lumabone Bulkster Bacon Flavor Dog Toy, Small$9.95Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Wishbone Bison Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Regular$8.65Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- dealPetstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Petite$4.49Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Barbell Durable Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.99Chewy Price$12.39List Price
- Benebone Bacon Stick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon and Real Bacon.||Nylon and Real Chicken||Nylon and Real Peanuts.||Nylon and Real Bacon||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1865 Customer Reviews
These are a lifesaver!
We have a 10 month old American bully mix and a 6 month old Great Dane/lab mix. I'm currently ordering our third and forth ones of these. The first one was chewed down to about half it's size by the first pup during teething stage and then disappeared (I believe the couch ate it!) She was an aggressive chewer, nothing lasted long with her, she destroyed the "indestructible" toys. But she will chew on these for long periods of time and they don't come apart in small, unsafe pieces. The second chew has been the cause of constant stealing and wrestling back and forth between the two pups of who gets to chew on it at that moment. It's less than half it's original size and only about a month old, but it has been very heavily chewed. I've bought other shaped Nylabones, but for some reason this particular shape is the winner with my two pups.
Very durable for heavy chewers
So I originally thought this was an edible tuff bone/toy but have since read the info again. It's not edible, BUT it still stands up to my pup who mercilessly destroys all her toys lol. My only real gripe is the pieces that do end up coming off are very small and cling to everything (carpet, sheets, socks etc.) like velcro. I will probably still get her another still because she likes it and it keeps her busy.
Kingston likes it!
We recently adopted a 19 month old Great Pyr mix. Although we received a lot of info rom his shelter mom, she indicated she limited his treats. He loves to gnaw on this chew toy, carrying it around with him. It seems to be holding up well, even though he's giving it a real work-out
My dog loves this
This is by far my dogs favorite bone. He is a really bad chewer and this is the only bone that will distract him. We have about 6 of them. He’s little, only 27 lbs but I think he likes it because it’s easier for him to hold based on the wishbone shape.
Big Chewers love these
My Frenchie and rescues really like these and I feel good about allowing them to chew on them. I have not seen bits and pieces come off which concerns me about a lot of chew toys. Keeps them occupied. My dogs that don’t care about chewing, never messes with them. But for the tough chewers I’m happy with these.
Great for a tough chewer!
I recently adopted a young labrador from the shelter. He has the double-whammy of puppy chewing and labrador chewing. This bone keeps him entertained for at least an hour at a time, and he keeps going back to it. Other, softer, chew bones he got disinterested in and instead opted to chew my shoes, a bucket, a bowl... etc etc. With this, I think I've finally convinced him its the best thing to chew in the house! Even my other dog, who is not traditionally a chewer, likes to gnaw on this occasionally. It has held up extremely well- has not broken apart or had any pieces come off from it. You can just tell it has been loved on.
Good for strong chewers
Our 8 month Golden Retriever loves Benebone toys. They are one of the very few toys that he does not destroy in minutes (including some Kongs). The edges get a little sharp to the touch but it does not slow him down and causes little/no issues to his lips and gums.
new favorite chew toy
We’ve only had this for about a month, but it’s holding up well so far for my GSD puppy. She’s 6 months now and about 60 lbs. She usually wrecks most other chew toys, but this is a bone type toy. Hoping it lasts a few months.
The Best Artifical Bones On The Market
My golden retriever/labradoodle mix adores these. Benebone wishbones are a requirement in our house because they are part of Juno's day. She has thrice daily chewing sessions. 1st in the morning for an hour between breakfast and a nap. 2nd mid afternoon for about 10-20 minutes after playing. 3rd for an hour to hour and a half after she eats dinner. She LOVES these. No other chew toy or bone has ever compared. She even cuddles with them sometimes.
Great chew bone
Both of my dogs, who are small and medium, love to chew on the ends of this bone. It’s very durable and indestructible. I bought the large, too, but it’s far too big. Better suited for a very large dog breed.