Benebone Bacon Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a dog-friendly ergonomic design, so your pup can get a good grip every time.
- Made with real, USA-sourced bacon and 100% free of artificial flavors.
- Made in the USA, including all packaging, tooling and all material and ingredient sourcing.
- Benebone is a brand you can feel good about since they are dedicated to the welfare of dogs through community involvement and product donations.
- Crafted from a durable nylon material.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Benebone Maplestick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- Frisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- Benebone Bacon Stick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- Benebone Wishbone Chicken Flavor Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Zaggler Chicken Flavor Chew Dog Toy, Medium$12.78Chewy Price$13.45List Price
- Benebone Wishbone Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Zaggler Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$12.78Chewy Price$13.45List Price
- Lumabone Bulkster Bacon Flavor Dog Toy, XX-Large$19.95Chewy Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Tiny, 2 count$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Lumabone Ring-Stuffer Bacon Flavor Dog Toy, Medium$11.95Chewy Price
- Benebone Maplestick Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon and Real Bacon||Nylon and Real Bacon||Nylon and Real Bacon.||Nylon and Real Chicken||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
543 Customer Reviews
Best dog bone we’ve found
Our border collie is destructive and we’ve had so much trouble finding him with bones that he won’t break immediately. This is perfect. He cannot destroy it and still wants to chew on it over a month since we bought it. I highly recommend!
Bought these for my rat terrier and teddy bear. Upon receiving them, they barly sniffed them much less even chew on them. I was hoping to replace the expensive bully sticks with this, but my pups showed zero interest in them. They have no scent so Im not sure if this might a defective chew?
I got the largest size available for my adult lab and it lasted all of 20 seconds before he got pieces off this and I had to toss it. Don’t even bother buying this
The medium was too large for my 55 # golden retriever so the next order was the small size which she much preferred. The small size is too large for my 10" toy schnauzer. I would not recommend this chew for smaller dogs but a definite YES for larger breeds who like to chew, chew, chew.
Mixed review from my pups
One of the pups can't get enough of this chew, the other one is just not interested. Not sure if it is a territorial thing??? Most of the time they share the toys very well.
We have two dogs who are both chewers, a lab and a husky mix. Both of them want to like this chew toy, but it's a weird shape. They have trouble securing it so that they can chew on it for any length of time. If I give it to them, they'll start on it, but within about 2 minutes they've left it behind in frustration. Not a great purchase.
great chew toy for large dogs
I have a pittie mix that weighs 75LB's and loves to chew this keeps her very satisfied for a long time.
Gus loves this chew toy by Benebone! His favorite flavor, bacon! I admit I was concerned with him possibly breaking a tooth with this toy. But my baby boy allowed me to check his teeth frequently. Occasionally it does seem to hurt his mouth. Maybe it’s because of his breed. Great Pyrenees and Redbone Coonhound. He’s a chewer and this seems to keep him content! Which I think is great for him! It’s last for quite some time!
Sturdy as advertised
This toy brand is the best. Stands up for months against my tiny 23lb termite of a dog. He can usually chew through anything. Thanks benebone!
Pup loves it
My 10-month old lab mix LOVES this bone. He carries it around prancing like he has won a wonderful prize. He uses it to chew on to settle himself down, and he brings it to show us how good he’s being.