Petstages Dogwood Calming Bone Dog Toy, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural wood and synthetic material alternatives to plastic chew toys.
- Helps encourage healthy chewing behaviors.
- Safe alternative to real branches, free from the risk of splinters.
- Great or indoor or outdoor play—even floats in water.
- Available in multiple sizes to suit all dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Qwerks BarkBone Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Stick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$8.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Nylabone Antler Alternative Power Chew Dog Toy, Venison, Medium$8.08Chewy Price$12.39List Price$7.68Autoship Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Customer Favorites Bison, Peanut Butter & Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, 3 count$26.93Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Flip & Chew Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Bam-bones Plus Beef Tough Dog Chew Toy, 6-in$8.92Chewy Price
- Nylabone Gourmet Style Strong Chew Stick Peanut Butter Dog Toy, Brown, Souper/X-Large$16.87Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Spunky Pup Snack & Chew Antler Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$8.99Chewy Price
- Benebone Zaggler Chicken Flavor Chew Dog Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Giant Fillable Marrow Bone Alternative Beef Flavor Dog Chew Toy, Large$9.62Chewy Price$25.99List Price$9.14Autoship Price
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wood||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Toy Feature||—||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Much better than real sticks
I bought these chew toys because my puppy was always bringing sticks in the house to chew on despite having Kongs and Nylabones. He must love the taste of wood. I gave these to him as a safe alternative. He likes the regular one better than the hemp one. They seem to satisfy his love of wood flavor so when he wears them out I will buy another regular one.
My dog is a chewer. She needs things to chew. Otherwise she eats the floor and couch and shoes. You get the idea. The only thing she likes better than this are antler chews and sometimes this wins out once she’s scraped much of the marrow out of the antlers. Likes to play fetch with them. Don’t know that it has any better calming effect than any other chew but the pup is happy either way
This significantly decreased the amount of sticks they bring in from the backyard. It has saved the carpet from chewed up stick debris. This is the first actual chew toy they will use non stop. Normally they would chew for a day and never touch again. But this one they know where it is at all times.
addicted to these!
our 1 year old lab loves these. they are the best at occupying her chew energy. she especially likes when we hold them for her, which is a sweet mellow way to engage...if you don't feel like tugging!
Pups love these and chew on them continuously but they like to share them even though they have their own bones they prefer to chew one together and growl
I have 2 large labs. They will lay in the yard for hours chewing on this bone. The only one I have found that they love and they no longer try to find tree limbs to chew on. Highly recommend, I give it as gifts to friends with new puppies.
No bite from my pup
My dog liked the stick flavored but not the hemp flavored. Will not buy again as a double pack since half of the product is not being used.
Not for tough chewers
I bought 4 of these & 2 Nylabones for our pack.Our labs had pieces off from these within 15 mins. Too much money for 15 mins.
Our German Shepherd/Bloodhound mix rescue, 8 months old, loves these sticks. They are very durable, don't splinter, and allow our large energetic puppy to keep herself occupied in the house. Highly recommend this chew
Good chew for extreme chewers
My dog is an extreme chewer and really seems to enjoy these