Petstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A 2 pack, with 2 different colors if you have 2 different dogs.
- Infused with natural flavors your pup will drool over.
- These chews will not splinter like other weak sticks and branches.
- Flavor and color are infused—designed to stay on the toys and off your furniture and floors.
- Durable enough for long-lasting chews.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chicken Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$7.10Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Bison Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Monster$25.72Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Petstages Orka Chew Pair Tough Dog Chew Toy$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Tug-a-Ball All-in-1 Tug & Ball Dog Toy$12.13Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Ring Thing Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Rawhide Knot Dog Chew Toy, Bone Beef, Large$12.30Chewy Price$25.19List Price$11.69Autoship Price
- Petstages Ruffwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate 3-Way Tug Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Pink Leopard$24.22Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- KONG Wild Elk Antler Dog Toy, Large/X-Large$29.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Monster K9 Dog Toys Ultra-Durable Chew Ring Dog Toy$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething...||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental|
|Material||Wood, Plastic||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Plastic||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Interested but not committed
My 6 month old Yorkie is interested in these- she will sometimes pick one of them up and carry it into another room- but then she loses interest and I'm not sure why. Her Yorkie BFF has one and enjoys chewing on it, so maybe it's because my pup is still teething and the texture is a little too hard for her. Or maybe it's just a little too thick for her (she prefers chewing things in the very back of her molars). But I suspect that within another 6 months she'll be going to these often!
Pup Loves These Chew Toys
My 10-month old Corgi is a very heavy chewer. When she is not playing, eating or sleeping, she is chewing. The brown chew toy is like wood and it is her favorite chew toy. My husband files the end down when it gets rough so it is safe. The blue chew is rubbery and, while not her favorite, she will chew it when it is all she has. We put it in her travel crate or give it to her when we leave her at home when we go on an errand.
notta good buy
I have two Yorkie's that are not interested at all.
Tried these out for my two small chihuahua mix dogs. They both absolutely love the blue one and are not the least bit interested for the brown stick. They will fight over the blue one. It's because it is soft and must feel good in their mouth. They love that squishy chewy soft feel. They last a long time and it is the most favorite chewer than anything else I have tried. I wish that I could just buy the blue one only. I have a box full of the other brown hard ones that I will never use. Yes they do fall apart eventually but they just poop it out. I haven't had any problems.
This turned out to be a good choice over the single pack dogwood or roughwood options. I wanted a fake wood stick to get my puppy to stop gnawing on the recliner flipper, but she discovered real sticks outside instead and that has been a nice compromise. Where this pack really came in handy is when she started teething, the blue stick has become her go-to toy. The TPE "orka" material Petstages uses seems to be even better for chewing than puppy Kong rubber. This 2-pack is a great choice if you're not sure what your dog will like.
Great toy even for a cat!
I bought this product for my 11 month old kitten named Luey. He likes to bite on things, and he destroy a lot of his cat toys. I thought that I would try a puppy toy. He likes the sticks, he can bite it without destroying it. Also, he plays fetch with it too. His sister Luna likes them as well. This is a great product for not only puppies, but also kittens.
Not For Persistent Chewer
My 9 lbs chihuahua had about an inch eaten off both sticks within a day. The blue one is basically garbage; it's squishy and soft and I've already found it in her poop. The wood-like stick is a little more durable but she's swallowing pieces as I type. Time to throw them both out. :/ I'd recommend spending the money for an antler if your dog REALLY chews.
Great for strong chewers
I have to keep these on hand as my dog is a super strong chewer and loves to chew these. I can just leave a couple around the house and she will seek them out to chew on. They don't stain the carpet or floor at all. You do have to pick up or vacuum the little pieces that fall off from chewing but not a lot. I highly recommend these.
Birthday present for our fur baby.
I opened the package and put both of the chew sticks side by side on the floor to see if our dog would be interested. He sniffed them and then picked up the one that looks like wood. It kept him occupied for a while which is great, because he normally loses interest in a hurry.
I have 3 dogs, tiny, small, and large. All 3 love these bones. They steal them from each other constantly. There aren't many toys that I've seen them do that with.