Piroxicam (Generic) Capsules, 10-mg
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Piroxicam is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication prescribed to treat inflammation and pain due to arthritis. Piroxicam may also be prescribed to work hand-in-hand with other drugs for the treatment of bladder cancers. Veterinarians may use this in the treatment of companion animals. Customers may receive this drug under the name Feldene.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Galliprant Tablets for Dogs, 20-mg, 1 tablet$1.30Chewy Price$1.46List Price$1.23Autoship Price
- Rimadyl Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 25-mg, 1 chewable tablet$1.17Chewy Price$1.11Autoship Price
- Deramaxx Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 12-mg, 1 tablet$0.93Chewy Price$1.03List Price$0.88Autoship Price
- Rimadyl (Carprofen) Caplets for Dogs, 25-mg, 1 caplet$1.25Chewy Price$1.19Autoship Price
- Carprofen (Generic) Caplets for Dogs, 25-mg, 1 caplet$0.25Chewy Price$0.24Autoship Price
- Carprofen (Generic) Flavored Tablets for Dogs, 25-mg, 1 tablet$0.29Chewy Price$0.28Autoship Price
- Meloxicam (Generic) Oral Suspension for Dogs, 1.5 mg/mL, 10-mL$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Metacam (Meloxicam) Oral Suspension for Dogs, 1.5 mg/mL, 10-mL$37.49Chewy Price$41.99List Price$35.62Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
This helped my dog
My dog is put to sleep or jays 2020, diagnosed with a bladder tumor officially December 2019. I made a error in the shipment date and it was very clear to days without her medicine perhaps can increased her pain and complications immediately, Letter tumors must be treated with practicum and hey some dogs go into remission to do it. Towards the end you will need added pain medications but don’t ever skip the peroxicam.