Plato Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Salmon fish oil topper makes food utterly irresistible and provides a nutrient boost.
- Add to your furbaby’s food to support brain, cardiovascular and immune system health.
- A smart choice—fortified with EPA and DHA to support healthy brain function.
- Includes omega 3 and 6 fatty acids—essential nutrients to support skin and coat health.
- Paw-fect for dogs and cats!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wholistic Pet Organics Wild Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Supplement, 16-oz$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$27.75Chewy Price$43.95List Price$26.36Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 15.5-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Pet Origins Salmon Oil Alaska Wild Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 100 count$11.96Chewy Price$11.99List Price$11.36Autoship Price
- Controlled Labs Pets Orange Oximega Fish Oil Skin & Coat Support Smoked Salmon & Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$25.94Chewy Price$25.97List Price$24.64Autoship Price
- Vital Pet Life Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Omegease Omega-Rich Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$16.11Chewy Price$15.30Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$14.08Chewy Price$13.38Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Multi-Tabs Plus Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 365 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- VetClassics Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Supplement Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 14-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Oil, Fish Oil (from pollock), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative)....||Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.||Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Preservative).||Pollock Oil, Mixed Tocopherols.||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||N/A||N/A||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
71 Customer Reviews
I think it works
My dog has been itchy for the whole spring. He's a greyhound, lab mix; dry skin. He stopped itching within 2 days. I thought it was a fluke and took him off it. He started itching the next day. now he gets it every morning and doesn't itch that much. He does get salmon breath after eating.
I love it, and so do my dogs
I am constantly looking for healthy things to add to my dogs food that they enjoy and ones that add health benefits to their meals. I have 3 very picky dogs, and they love this stuff. It's nice that it comes with a pump that makes it easy to measure out onto their food!
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement
This item is a good value for the price. If you have a picky dog or cat don't get this for them. They won't eat it. Only my dog that eats everything will gobble it down.
Dogs love it! I see the results!
I took a chance on this when it was on sale. I am so pleased. My dogs love it! I use a smaller food grade pump, and store the big bottle in the fridge. The dogs love the topping and I saw a difference in their coats within 3 days. My blue pittie has had skin allergies for a couple of years. Ultimino helped, but when we added the fish oil his skin was 100% back to normal within a month. Even our friends comment on how healthy both our dogs coats look. My 11 year old Rottie loves it too. She has become a picky eater as she has gotten older. I haven't seen her this excited about her food in years!
Great product, pump needs work
I like the product and I trust the Plato brand, but the pump leaves something to be desired. I'm not even halfway through the bottle and it's already spitting and spurting like there isn't enough liquid left for a smooth pump.
The Best Salmon Oil!
I have been a big fan of Plato's salmon oil since it first came out. With the number of dogs I have, I can't justify the cost all the time, but I do grab it when it is on sale. If I recall correctly, they use medical grade packaging and their pump works in such a way that it does not introduce any oxygen that may impact the freshness of the product within. It's really worth the splurge!
Neither my dog nor cat would eat their food when I put this on it. It had an odd smell that didnt seem like something food related. Unfortunately, I do not recommend.
Texas heeler says yes
I have a half heeler half Aussie and I’m trying to make his coat as healthy as possible to see if it will help his shedding even the slightest. (Jokes on me. These dogs NEVER STOP SHEDDING) even after running that rumba on the wood floors every day, my socks will forever have hair on them. His coat looks amazing. The oil does what it’s supposed to do perfectly. I mean, my mom was giving him about 15 squirts every day, possibly at both meals. The bottle didn’t even last a month. I’m surprised he didn’t have an accident on the floor. She lied and said she thought he was supposed to get 1 squirt for every 5 pounds. Q loves it. He gobbles it up. He also tried eating a bar of soap one day so I wouldn’t trust his taste buds all that much. it looks like all the other dogs love it so it probably is delicious, I don’t know, I haven’t tried it myself.
Put some on the cats food and they refused to get anywhere near their dishes! They wouldn't even get close enough to taste it. I left their dishes out that night, in hopes they would try it without me watching, but neither cat ate anything out of them. So for us this was wasted money. Might try it again in a few day just to make sure,, before I get rid of the bottle.
Alaskan Salmon Oil
SO far so good. I like the product. I like all the products I get from Chewy. Your company is reliable and consistent with quality services & products provided.