Playology Scented Dri-Tech Rope Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A 100% all-natural scent is embedded into the toy using Encapsiscent Technology—this helps increase engagement without the need for fattening treats.
- Durable fibers wick away extra slobber as your pal plays.
- The durable braided core helps the toy withstand plenty of play.
- Tested to US child toy safety standards and made free from lead, phthalates and other harmful substances.
- Can be quickly and easily cleaned in warm water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.29Chewy Price
- Frisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$8.56Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Fling-a-Bounce Dog Toy, Large$19.42Chewy Price$29.89List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Tug-a-Ball All-in-1 Tug & Ball Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price$18.69List Price
- Petstages Liver Branch Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$10.49Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealProject Hive Pet Company Fetch Stick Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price
- Spunky Pup Fetch & Glow Stick Dog Chew Toy$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small, 2 count$11.00Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Charming Pet Balloon Gator Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, X-Small$4.99Chewy Price$5.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
not for tough chewer
Under 10 minutes from having and was already shredding it. Our chocolate lab is toy motivated not food and is an egressive chewer, toys don’t stand a chance with him! I think if you didn’t have aggressive chewer this rope would probably hold up, but advertised to be for tough chewers.
It’s okay, but way too small
I ordered the medium for my 10 lb puppy. The width is fine, but it’s definitely not long enough to avoid their teeth when trying to grab the rope
Very small even medium size
Definitely not touch toy. Knots came out quickly. I have a chaweenie 8 year old adopted. Just started having toys. He don't play rough kinda tosses and chews. Knots came out right away. Had to retie several times. Very small even the medium size. Maybe the large size is tougher. Don't wast money. It's very thin rope and frilly on ends falls apart quickly. I've bought 5 toys from chewy. None so far last. Either expensive or very cheap made. Don't smell like/taste like peanut butter. Better off going to pet store and picking out the right one. That way you know what you are getting before you pay.
great for heavy chewers
My 10 lb mini dachshund who usually ruins any toy in one day has loved this for many months now. YAY! Also you can throw it in the washer/dryer if it gets too gross and comes out looking good.
Winston loves this !
He's about 2 months old and he is a chewer!! This is interesting to him especially the fluffy ends. Non-stop
My dog loves this toy
My dog is a golden retriever and is a very powerful chewer. He usually destroys every rope toy in minutes. He has a couple of these in different flavors and they have held up very well! He’s had them for months now and hasn’t destroyed them yet. This is definitely one of his favorite toys.
Large Blue One
Great for big dogs who are heavy chewers. Great fun for tug of war.
Beef is a flop
We have a peanut butter scented version of this that my dog loves...but this beef one in a total flop. Literally can't get her to play with it at all. It's like the beef scent repeals her. Order the peanut butter instead
not worth it
This didn't even last a night against an old lab, I got the large and it was supposed to stand up to large dogs, mine did not, it left blue fibers everywhere like an Easter basket blew up. I got this and literally one day of having it and it's in tatters. (foot for scale in picture)
Well made, but kind of MEH
I thought my goofy Biewers would love this one after killing their last rope toy (different brand). They don't love it as much..can't figure out why. It's well made, and I can't smell any PB but maybe they can? They could take it or leave it with this one.