Premium Pork Chomps Baked Chipz Dog Treats, 12-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of easily digestible oven-baked pork skin in delicious flavors
- Rawhide-free which means dogs don't just chew them, they eat them leaving behind no slimy messes to clean up and keeping these treats stain free
- When dogs switch from ordinary rawhide to Pork Chomps, the risk of developing an intestinal blockage is greatly reduced
- These tasty treats not only satisfy the instinctive need to chewy, they also clean dog’s teeth
- Let your dog gnaw and chew to her heart's content in a nondestructive way
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Stuffed Twists Peanut Butter Flavor Treats, 6 count$7.71Chewy Price$7.32Autoship Price
- Premium Pork Chomps Real Chicken Wrapped Knotz Dog Treats, 2.5-in, 12 count$7.02Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.67Autoship Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Rolled Sticks, Skin & Coat Chicken Flavor Treats, 16 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Premium Pork Chomps Real Chicken Wrapped Rolls Dog Treats, 8-in roll, 2 pack$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Premium Pork Chomps Real Chicken Wrapped Twists Dog Treats, Mini, 24 count$13.98Chewy Price$13.28Autoship Price
- Premium Pork Chomps Sweet Potato Wrapped Twists Dog Treats, Large, 4 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Redbarn Roofles with Natural Maple Flavor Dog Treats, 50 count$60.89Chewy Price$76.11List Price$57.85Autoship Price
- Etta Says! 7" Crunchy Deer Chews Dog Treats, 3 count$5.97Chewy Price$5.67Autoship Price
- dealBarkworthies Braided Beef Gullet 6" Dog Treats, 4 count$19.76Chewy Price$18.77Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Rib Bone Dog Treat$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Stick 5" Dog Treat, Case of 50$138.42Chewy Price$189.50List Price$131.50Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA Beef Recipe Rolls Dog Treats, Case of 60$28.81Chewy Price$27.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pigskin, Sugar.||Corn, Chicken, Beef...||Corn, Chicken, Glycerin...||Corn, Chicken, Glycerin...||Corn, Rice, Chicken...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Special Diet||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care||N/A||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
These are good treats for dental health. The squares were really large in this bag. My vet carries a brand that offers smaller sized treats. I think these are too large for my 20 lb pup, it fills him up too much. He loves them and finishes them in 10 minutes.
excellent for the price
These last for at least an hour each, my dog is a heavy chewing 40lb miniature bull terror. She can go through bully sticks in minutes but these keep her busy for a good while. For the price these are an excellent value. I love that they are highly digestible so if she swallows the end chunk I don’t worry. So happy to have a bully stick alternative.
Not a Favorite
My dog loves this brand but his favorites were out of stock so I ordered these. He doesn’t get excited for these and doesn’t choose them over other chews or treats. He’s had one out for a week now. I think he just prefers the pork skin rolls or bones better for chewing.
I'm a Dog Walker. Any size dog loves, loves Chips! I've yet found a dog that doesn't get excited.
Someone shared these with us & so this time we bought out own.
Our dog loves them, but these are a little big & we also bought the strips too, to not be giving her so much of this at a time. Works well in order for my husband to win trust from her as these are big & she doesn't have to get so close in order to try them. : )
My dog loves these and all pork chomp products and I like them since they are rawhide free.
My Dog LOVES PORK CHOMPS!
He is a big fan of these chipz, he will toss them into the air and then pounce on them when they hit the floor. He carries them around everywhere before chewing on them. The only thing you have to watch out for is when they get down to a smaller chunk left, I have reached down my dog's throat several times because he attempts to swallow about 2-3 inch strip he has left, the majority of the time. I thought about not giving him these, but darn it, he loves them, and he does allow me to reach down his throat to help "rescue" him, but then he also expects me to give him that piece back, and is severely disappointed each time I throw it out. Until the next time he gets a new chipz! Overall, I believe these are a great alternative to actual rawhide. So far he hasn't had any issues with blockages, he's been getting Pork Chomps items for at least a year. Just remember you may need to pull a piece out of your dog's mouth at some point.
We like these a lot and the baked strips. Safer and digestable
These “chips” are great. They have no scent, no sharp edges, and they’re not messy. Perfect for my small dogs.
quality is so inconsistent!
We got a bag of these that were wonderful! Each chip was at least 1/8 inch thick and decently sized. If our second bag had been the same, this would be a 5 star review. The second bag we ordered, the chips are about as thick as thick cardstock paper and about 3” by 4” It’s a quality treat, I would still say maybe try it if you have an extremely small dog. But the I can’t be paying $10 a bag for chews that may be great for my labby mix or may be completely useless.