Premium Pork Chomps Munchy Sticks Dog Treats, 50 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crunchy sticks made from oven-baked pork skin
- Pork, beef and chicken flavor variety pack
- Non-staining for a less messy treat
- Rawhide-free for a more digestible chew
- Low in fat and high in protein
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Stuffed Twists Peanut Butter Flavor Treats, 6 count$7.71Chewy Price$7.32Autoship Price
- Busy Bone with Beggin' Twist'd Cheddar & Hickory Smoke Flavors Small/Medium Dog Treats, 10 count$7.62Chewy Price$16.29List Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods Hearty Bones Long-Lasting Beef Flavored Treats, 16-oz bag$6.92Chewy Price$8.09List Price$6.57Autoship Price
- Busy Bone Small/Medium Peanut Butter Flavor Dental Dog Treats, 10 count$13.29Chewy Price$16.29List Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods Hearty Bones Long-Lasting Chicken Flavored Treats, 16-oz bag$7.06Chewy Price$8.22List Price$6.71Autoship Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Rolled Sticks, Hip & Joint Chicken Flavor Treats, 16 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Rolled Sticks, Skin & Coat Chicken Flavor Treats, 16 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- SmartBones SmartSticks Peanut Butter Chews Dog Treats, 10 count$8.41Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.99Autoship Price
- DreamBone Twist Sticks Chicken Chew Dog Treats, 50 count$10.14Chewy Price$10.89List Price$9.63Autoship Price
- Hartz Oinkies Smoked Pig Skin Twist Wrapped with Real Chicken Dog Treats, 16 count$14.18Chewy Price$13.47Autoship Price
- Canine Carry Outs Chew Bones Beef Flavor Dog Treats, Large, 14-oz bag$3.98Chewy Price$5.29List Price$3.78Autoship Price
- Good 'n' Fun Triple Flavor Chews with Beef, Pork & Chicken Rolls Dog Chews, 2 count$5.18Chewy Price$7.29List Price$4.92Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pig Skin, Beefhide, Rice Flour...||Corn, Chicken, Glycerin...||Pigskin, Sugar.||Corn, Chicken, Glycerin...||Rice, Cassava, Corn...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Duck|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
640 Customer Reviews
Crunchy pork skin sticks
You get a large bag stuffed full of crunchy munchy pork skin stick treat n 3 flavors 4 a very reasonable price. Perfect 4 any size dog 2 snack on bc they easily break n2 smaller pieces. Even my super picky pug, Sassy, enjoyed chowing down on these treats when they arrived. Thankfully, unlike most treats that she'll eat (high value, expensive + small amount), these will actually last awhile due 2 the surprisingly large amount of sticks n the bag 4 such a good price.
He Likes Them
My dog loved dingo stix for years until he wasn't as excited for them the last year or so. So far he likes them but doesn't love them but he also hasn't had all the flavors in the package either.
not a oinkie
i was ordering oinkie brand--when i hit to check out---this was in my basket. i did not pay attention. lady will not eat. so i have 2 packages of this--hated by dog....... you say i have not ordered in 6 months. that is not true
Dogs don't like them
I have two Pugs. They will eat anything! And I mean anything. But these? The male will chew them up (they make a mess) and gag on the small bits. The female won't even bother with them.
We love munchy sticks!
Heavy chewer collie/terrier mix loves these! We give them plain or stick them into frozen kongs filled with veggies and canned pumpkin as "pupsicle sticks"! This is mostly for our own amusement, but he does seem to enjoy gnawing off the "handle" before starting in on the pumpkin filling.
My dogs won’t eat these. Do not recommend.
My dogs will not touch these pork chops treats. They are definitely not a premium choice. They look like particleboard and they smell more like wood than dog treats. My Groodle enjoys chewing sticks in the yard, but these go untouched.
Premium Pork Chomps Munchy Sticks Dog Treats
My English Bulldog loves his Pork Chomps as a reward for doing his business outside, trimming his nails, taking his medications or just being the good boy that he is.
No More of These
Sorry. I'm disappointed with what Pork Chomps have become. The Strips are more like potato chips, practically translucent, and the bottom of the bag has small, sharp fragments of strips that look like floor sweepings. The Chipz (sic) are too thick and too large to serve at once; cutting them up with big tin snips is literally a pain. The 3-flavor 50 sticks state in the ingredients, in very fine print, that they contain beef hide, which is precisely what I was trying to avoid. Unless they start making thicker strips again, I'm afraid we're finished with Pork Chomps.
Our dog Bella absolutely loves these treats. We give her one every evening and she doesn’t move until it is gone. Would highly recommend, and we’ll continue to have them delivered every month.
I’d leave a 20 star if I could my dogs are very picky eaters an loves these treats I didn’t think they would but I was surprised!!! There’s a good quantity 50 count an I’ll be buying them all the time I hope I can find bigger ones