Primal Rabbit Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with antibiotic, hormone and steroid-free rabbit meat and organs, along with fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation.
- Incorporates certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify the complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages.
- All the benefits of a raw ancestral diet in a highly-palatable, freeze-dried form that’s fast and easy to serve.
- Optimum levels of amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes and necessary vitamins and minerals supply the building blocks for healthy biological functions.
- Crafted in the USA with sustainably-sourced ingredients and contains no grain, gluten, corn, wheat or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Primal Chicken & Salmon Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 14-oz bag, bundle of 2$67.96Chewy Price$64.56Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Duck Dinner Patties Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 8-oz bag$21.49Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Duck Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 12-oz bag$33.29Chewy Price$31.63Autoship Price
- Nulo Chicken & Turkey Variety Pack Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag, case of 2$51.98Chewy Price$49.38Autoship Price
- Purpose Carnivore Chicken Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Rabbit Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 12-oz bag$39.49Chewy Price$37.52Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Tummy Ticklin' Turkey Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Chicken & Salmon Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Turkey Dinner Patties Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 8-oz bag$18.49Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rabbit (with ground bone), Rabbit Livers, Organic Kale...||Venison, Venison Hearts, Ground Venison Bones...||Beef Hearts, Ground Beef Bones, Beef Livers...||New: Duck (with ground bone), Duck Livers, Organic Pumpkin Seeds...||New: Chicken (with ground bone), Chicken Livers, Salmon...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Food Flavor||Rabbit, Meat||Venison, Meat||Salmon, Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
119 Customer Reviews
No formula change per Primal's Customer Service 6-15-22
I read a few reviews here regarding a formula change so I contacted Primal's customer service via email this morning and received this reply. "I can confirm that we have not changed any of our recipes recently. Caloric data has been updated on our bags to reflect more testing and averaging of this product. The new feeding guidelines are now recipe specific to the protein in the bag instead of an average of all recipes. This means the calorie content is now a more accurate starting point when determining appropriate feeding amounts for your pet. If your pet was doing well on a measured amount that differs from the new recommendations, you should absolutely continue to feed the amount that has been working for them. Feeding guidelines are always just a starting point and every individual pet is different. You’re always welcome to also check out our feeding calculator for a more specific recommendation. "
Excellent choice for required novel diet!
Skippy has to be on a novel diet due to dx of EGC. For a few years, was on another prescription diet which stopped production during pandemic. I chose rabbit as a novel diet, and Primal rabbit as first choice. He loves it! AND? He will not eat it wet, it has to be crumbled dry. Excellent quality, pricey but any more so than the prescription diet Skippy was on. Highly recommend as an alternative to pre digest foods, and easily obtainable.
My cat Nala goes through different food every few months.. she gets picky and I need to change up her food. She likes rabbit so I go through 3 different types of rabbit food brands that are all freeze dried. The only thing I dont like about this rabbit is that its really hard so u have to smash it up well. Comparing this to vital essentials rabbit it comes in 2nd place. The stella and chewy brand of rabbit is 3rd place for me .
Not a Stella and Chewy's Dupe
It's a good quality product, but my cats just don't like it. I got this to replace the Stella and Chewy's Rabbit, which has been out of stock for a little while. They love S+C's, but won't touch this one. :(
Raw Freeze-dried Rabbit
The rabbit was advertised as Raw Freeze-Dried but there are way too many other ingredients mixed in. My cat use to catches mice, rabbit, squirrel, moles and birds so she eats the real deal. She loves the Raw Freeze-dried Chicken, but not so much the rabbit; however, she will not eat cooked foods either.
Primal Rabbit Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food
My cats love the rabbit. This is the first time with primal. It is expensive and I will use from time to time. It was a bit hit with all three cats.
Expensive but worth it
My sphynx cat loooves this food! Yes, it’s a little pricey but worth every penny. We were feeding it to her with kibble but she would get terrible gas. We got rid of the kibble and feed her this three times a day. No more gas!
Cat LOVES 'EM
The nuggets are very easy to crumble. Perfect for using as a topper on wet food. My cat also loves the venison nugz from Primal as well.
Best for cats
Always excellent and quick minimal packaging and has Primal raw freeze-dried rabbit for cats.
Used to feed my cats Primal Raw, now they changed
With all the talk of formula change i did some digging to find this: Primal Pet Foods, a pet food, treat and supplement producer based in Fairfield, Calif., announced Aug. 16 it has been acquired by private investment firm Kinderhook Industries, LLC. Kinderhook currently owns Prairie Dog Pet Products, Himalayan and Holistic Hound, and plans to combine all four brands under the new name, Primal Pet Group. This explains a LOT about what we have seen change-wise and I am sad to say i will no longer be buying Primal Raw products