Primal Pork Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with antibiotic, hormone and steroid-free pork organs, along with fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation.
- Incorporates certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify the complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages.
- All the benefits of a raw ancestral diet in a highly-palatable, freeze-dried form that’s fast and easy to serve.
- Optimum levels of amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes and necessary vitamins and minerals supply the building blocks for healthy biological functions.
- Crafted in the USA with sustainably-sourced ingredients and contains no grain, gluten, corn, wheat or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stella & Chewy's Tummy Ticklin' Turkey Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Bon Appetits Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Chunks in Gravy Adult Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Aloha Friends Tuna with Pumpkin Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$14.28Chewy Price$16.08List Price$13.57Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Hearty Cuts in Gravy Shredded Whitefish & Salmon Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$83.76Chewy Price$79.57Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Oahu Luau Seabass in Seabass Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$23.68Chewy Price$26.32List Price$22.50Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Hearty Cuts in Gravy Shredded Chicken & Tuna Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$75.36Chewy Price$83.76List Price$71.59Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Bon Appetits Grain-Free Beef Recipe Morsels in Gravy Adult Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- DealPrimal Duck Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 5.5-oz$19.98Chewy Price$20.00List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- DealBFF Tuna & Bonito Be Mine Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Wishbone Roost Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Bon Appetits Grain-Free Turkey Recipe Chunks in Gravy Adult Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- DealBFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Tuna Tubular Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Pork Hearts, Ground Pork Bones, Pork Livers...||Beef Hearts, Ground Beef Bones, Beef Livers...||Rabbit (with ground bone), Rabbit Livers, Organic Kale...||New: Chicken (with ground bone), Chicken Livers, Salmon...||New: Turkey (with ground bone), Turkey Livers, Organic Pumpkin Seeds...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Salmon, Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Rabbit, Meat||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
120 Customer Reviews
2 cats love it
i have a cat with digestive issues. i now feed her American Journey duck limited ingredients and primal pork. unfortunately she only will eat it dry, but i think its probably keeping her teeth clean because i give it in big chunks (Not whole-maybe 8 pieces per bar) i also give vetriscience probiotic. her previous liquid diarrhea has all but disappeared. her littermate also likes dry primal pork. i give it as a treat. Cons: expensive, cats need to drink water if its given dry-mine do, hard to break up the bars with arthritic hands.
It's just so-so
My cats have never like freeze-dried food. I bought this thinking I could perhaps interest the ones who eat only Primal frozen raw pork, just to simplify my life, but they turned up their noses at it. I am feeding it in rotation to my inflammatory bowel baby now, who eats it ok with some Purina Fortiflora sprinkled over it after crushing it, putting in a couple of tablespoons of water, and mircrowaving 7 seconds, and stirring. No simple at all.
I've read many reviews saying these nuggets are hard or they take too long to prepare or whatever. I started using raw food for my cats in this form after they were already used to dry food. So when I tried mixing with water, it seemed the flavor may have not been the same as when the nuggets are dry. My cats love canned cat food but I only give them about 1/3 of a small can at their night feeding. their main feeding is in the morning and they each get 3 bricks that I break apart into about 6 pieces. They LOVE it! If I mix with water, they turn their nose up at it! So, I feed it to them dry and have plenty of water nearby. This has been the best for my sensitive stomach cat. He cannot eat anything with chicken and doesn't like duck but goes for the pork and the turkey flavors just fine. He isn't thrilled with the beef and salmon but will eat it eventually.
Ok but not great
Pork is my cat's favorite so I thought this might be a good alternative to his regular food. Cat won't go near it -- should have checked the ingredient list first, because it has a lot of random plant matter (and things like clay?? kelp?? Kale, cilantro, & ginger??) and other spices and seeds that probably aren't at all good for cats, who are carnivores! This entire bag's going in the trash can, unfortunately, I'm wary of even sending it to the shelter given what's actually in it.
My boys love it
I’ve been trying to add raw for a few years and these have been great for some variety in their diet. Always gobbled up!
Our 4 didn’t like
We have 4 younger cats. I tried 3 times with different amounts of water & even tried dry. They liked how it smelled. Even seemed excited but one taste was all they would do. They are hand raised feral cats. We are waiting a bit before we try the duck, perhaps they just don’t like pork.
My kitty loves several flavors
My kitty loves the pork, venison, chicken/salmon, rabbit, & turkey.
Nuggets like Rocks
These pork nuggets were so hard I had to use a metal meat tenderizer to break them down. Even then my cat wouldn't touch the rehydrated product, although I even tried mixing it with wet food that she likes. The duck flavor seemed fine and easy to work with.
Finally a healthy cat food that my very finicky cats will eat!
My two cats seem to find the Primal pork much less objectionable than the Primal rabbit which they only very occasionally eat. They will also eat the Primal venison, but it's the pork they more consistently will eat. I've also noticed that since they've been eating the Primal brand, they seem to have more energy and their coats are shinier and more lustrous!
Awesome food for finicky cats
My cats love the pork and rabbit. I was told that cats like strong flavored food. They are 6 and never been sock on the healthy nuggets.