Pro-Sense Dog Vitamin Solutions Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support overall doggie wellness with vitamins, minerals, and beneficial antioxidants.
- Chewable tablet is naturally tasty with brewer’s yeast so it’s easy to give as a treat.
- Contains vitamin E for a healthy immune system, B vitamins for energy, free-radical fighting vitamin C and much more.
- Ideal supplement to complement a healthy, balanced diet and lifestyle for dogs of all breeds and ages.
- Proven safe and effective through the National Animal Supplement Council Quality Seal and proudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetIQ Hickory Smoke Flavor Soft Chew Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count, 90 count$8.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- PetHonesty 10-for-1 Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet All-in-One Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 240 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Pre & Probiotics Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$8.82Chewy Price$13.99List Price$8.38Autoship Price
- PetHonesty SuperVitamin + Max-Strength Smoked Salmon Flavored Soft Chews All-In-One Dog Vitamin Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Dog Supplement, 180 count$24.96Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.71Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Hip & Joint Solutions Advanced Strength Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$5.73Chewy Price$10.89List Price$5.44Autoship Price
- PetHonesty 10-for-1 Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$53.98Chewy Price$51.28Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Omega Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Salmon Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Hip & Joint Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactose...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate...||Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Rye Flour...||Active Ingredients: Moisture (max), Calcium (Tricalcium Phosphate), Potassium (Potassium Chloride)...||Chicken, Dried Barley Flour, Water...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Liver||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
270 Customer Reviews
Been using these for a couple of years now. My little guys thinks they are treats. A little big (had a bottle on hand from a previous pet we had to put to sleep) so I have to break in half (very easy to do) but he loves them and on the days he is a fussy eater I know he is getting his vitamins. Very healthy little guy.
Cheap, tasty, healthy!
I’m happy to have found a cheap product that works so well. Both my dogs seem to like the taste and will eat without any coaxing or hiding from me. No issues since adding these into their routine and bloodwork has been perfect. 10/10 recommend!
This is a full vitamin for a dog, mine loves the flavor so this is extra along with its affordable. I can take care of my 10 yr. old German Shepherd the way I need and want to because of the reasonable cost. I trust Prosense and the vet says they are good for my GS. Thank you Chewy for keeping the price of the down for all of us animal lovers.
I really like the big pill. of course my mom has to cut it in half since they are so big and I don't have a lot of teeth. she tells me they will make me health and strong. i do not know about that but they do taste good.
Luca loves these vitamins! The secret is to mix them in your treat bag; i give him Blue wilderness trail treats. I tell him "cookie" and give him the treat then the vitamin, after 3 days he associated the vitamins as the treats, he loves them regardless! Please follow Luca on instagram and FB he needs more friends!!@ Luca il Cano 415 Thxs and take care!
I was skeptical about these, honestly they look and smell pretty boring. But my boy seems to like them, I break them up for him as he is small in size. His coat has really improved with a nice gloss since starting on these vitamins.
So far my dog eats these with no problem. She seems to like them. I do not notice any change in her yet. I hope they are a good addition to her diet in case she is lacking anywhere nutritionally.
Economical and covers all nutritional bases. Miniature poodle has no digestive or other problems with it.
Multi Vitamins for Multi Dogs
I have been using Pro-Sense for years on all my dogs. Excellent quality, great product and best of all the price is right.
Best dam Vitamin on the market bar none!!
Roni has be taking these vitamins since she was a pup now for 8 yrs. When we conldn't find them l could tell a big difference in her. Thank you for having them and for getting them to her so very fast. Richard Graves