Pro-Sense Hip & Joint Solutions Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Advanced-strength formula helps maintain healthy joints and cartilage for dogs of all ages, breeds and sizes.
- Provides a higher dose of joint protecting ingredients per tablet―650 mg glucosamine, 200 mg chondroitin and 100 mg MSM.
- Perfect for elderly pups with joint conditions or dogs of any age to help maintain supple, comfy mobility.
- Chewable tablets are naturally flavored with wholesome brewer’s yeast so they’re easy to give as a tasty treat.
- Proven safe and effective through the National Animal Supplement Council Quality Seal, and comes in 60 and 120 count bottles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pro-Sense Hip & Joint Solutions Regular Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$10.72Chewy Price$10.18Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Hip & Joint Solutions Advanced Strength Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$5.73Chewy Price$10.89List Price$5.44Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Flavored Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.72Chewy Price$32.98Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$37.99Chewy Price$40.52List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Active Chews Advanced Hip & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Collagen, Extra Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Wellness Hip & Joint Advanced Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Omegas Dog Supplement, 240 count$31.98Chewy Price$30.38Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Chondroitin Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.81Chewy Price$31.95List Price$28.32Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroition & Collagen Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine Hydrochloride (shellfish source) Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Chewable Tablet) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) (500 mg), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) (500 mg), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (100 mg)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), MSM Tart Cherry & Black Cherry, Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (from Bovine Trachea), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (from Bovine Trachea), Methysulfonylmethane (MSM)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Liver, Meat||Liver, Meat|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
96 Customer Reviews
Hip help, he likes taste too!
My Golden beloved, with hip dysplasia, is unusually picky with ANY supplement except this one. He eats it like a treat, it does seem to, multi-approach, increase his mobility.
Hip and Joint
These work very well for my active working dog. Although in the last order, the tablets arrived stale and impossible to break apart, so I'm having a hard time getting him to eat them. This is a dog that will normally eat anything and everything and he's pretty good about telling me when something has gone bad.
Our vet has recommended this for both of our dogs - specifically our 8 yr old pitty rescue. She has bad arthritis in her hips ( we dont know how long she was at the shelter before we adopted her at 5) . I usually buy these at a local grocery store but due to supply issues, they havent had them. Chewy did! Plus I got a 3 pack of these for what I usually pay for 1 at the grocery store! I'll be getting these again when we're on the 3rd bottle
This has helped my dog's so much. I highly recommend this.
seems to help
This product seems to help my dog a bit. The next time I get meds for her arthritis I may get something stronger
Making a difference!
I can already see a difference in my pup’s walking after only 2 weeks. And she loves the taste!
So very happy that a friend told us about this supplement. My 12 yr old Golden Retriever has has mobility issues and other supplements from our vet were not helping. After being on this for approximately 2 months now, it has greatly helped him. He had been falling while going up two stairs into our house, and refusing to go on nightly walks with our other golden retriever. I still let him decide when he feels good enough to walk, but he has not fallen on the stairs lately and definitely goes on more walks than he did before. We can definitely tell a difference.
Worth a try!
I purchased these while they were on sale to try. My dogs eat them easily! I am still in the dosing stage, so I am not seeing any improvements yet.
owners of my dog
I have been using these for about four years tried other brands always came back to this one they were great and are not very expensive my dog Bohannon likes Loves the taste of them they do not upset his stomach which is a great because he has a very sensitive stomach
My son's elk hound enjoys getting these chewable tablets every day!